M-v-p!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Well it's that time of year....since we live so close I imagine this will be the first of many returns here on the Bench(hopefully)

Josh Hamilton 1/2 (sent to ST)
postmarked from Ft Worth
josh3.jpg

Thanks for reading
Chris

Great pickup man, he told me at fan fest he would get everyones mail back around Christmas time. I guess he is holding to his word! :) I haven't got mine back yet, but hopefully soon!! :D

thanks guys...

yeah Andrew, he is pretty reliable. I can't even imagine the stack of mail he will be going through this year...Crazy..Great guy, though!:)

You doing fan fest again this year? I will probably make it...I'm sure there will be a lot more people this time...and I hope the Rangers re-sign Vlad so he can make it this time too...

You doing fan fest again this year? I will probably make it...I'm sure there will be a lot more people this time...and I hope the Rangers re-sign Vlad so he can make it this time too...

I hope to go.It is two days this year and at least inside at the convention center next door.But that will make it busier...I'm really not sure what to expect.

I hope to go.It is two days this year and at least inside at the convention center next door.But that will make it busier...I'm really not sure what to expect.
Expect the worse thing that your mind can imagine. The same thing happened to the Tigers in 2006 if you recall (losing the WS, 1st appearance in 20+ years) and the crowd grew exponentially for the year after. You have been warned.;)

Good to see the Ham-bone coming through again, I'll probably see mine in late January.

Expect Fan Fest to about double in size. Congrats on an awesome pick ups, Chris! I am most definitely going to have to write to him this year!

Congratulations.I've sent to him I think twice and nothing at all.

Congrats! I actually live 15 minutes from his house here in NC. I sent a card to him there so I am hoping he will get to that one sometime soon too.