Mail day 80's oddball whale speared

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dr. k

Prospect
Shout out to tpeichel for hooking me up with this awesome oddball lot.Got this 1987 sports reading insights in the lot.I have been looking for this darn thing for 13 years.
Picture044.jpg
Here is some of the other stuff i got out of the lot that i did not allready have.
Picture055.jpg
Picture057.jpg
Picture059.jpg
Picture058.jpg
Picture061.jpg
Picture066.jpg
Picture065.jpg
Picture064.jpg
Picture063.jpg
Picture062.jpg
Picture056.jpg
Picture054.jpg
Picture053.jpg
Picture052.jpg
Picture051.jpg
Picture050.jpg
Picture049.jpg
Picture048.jpg
Picture047.jpg
Picture046.jpg
Picture045.jpg
And i also got these to in the mail today.The 1990 topps is a blank back.
Picture068.jpg
Picture067.jpg

wow lots of nice 80's stuff there! I seem to like to look at that stuff more than the fancy patches and stuff
great pick up!

Cavan, all those oddballs from one place? Great additions to your collection! Tim (tpeichel) is a great member, he has sent me some oddballs as well. I'm currently waiting on his package.

BTW, I have yet to locate those two Goodens for you. I'll let you know.

Ravi

greatdadx2 thanks
dadofandrew Thanks I like the oddball stuff better too.
Taliasen Thanks try giving tpeichel an email.Maybe he has one.
andrewcstein thanks
theplasticman thanks
Loyalty32 thanks
nevermore Thanks.Yes they all came from tpeichel.I got a lot of around 500 from him maybe 200 different.The ones i scaned are the ones i didnt have yet.No hurry on those two gooden's let me know when you find them.I still have not found that o'neil either.

Nice batch of oddball stuff. Always a favorite type of mine.

I had to laugh at the Say No to Drugs coloring book page too. I guess Gooden forgot to read it himself! I can hear it now..."Do as I say, not as I do!"

Very cool. Those Baseball Wit cards DO exist! ;)

Yes they do. There are two variations. When they first came out they were numbered on the back. They must have done a second printing and for some reason they were unnumbered.

The numbered variation seems tougher to find, since collectors who order from me seem to need the numbered more than the unnumbered variation.

Nice batch of oddball stuff. Always a favorite type of mine.

I had to laugh at the Say No to Drugs coloring book page too. I guess Gooden forgot to read it himself! I can hear it now..."Do as I say, not as I do!"

I cant figure out what is happening in the picture! lol... "if anyone else tries to give you drugs..."

That's some great ODDBALL stuff! Box bottoms, articles, disc, etc - congrats on the pick up!

ricky_mn :)
mrmopar Thanks i can here him saying that in a foghorn leghorn voice boy~.
mj23bullsfan Thanks
robert326 Thanks
tpeichel I actually needed the unnumbered variation.Thanks again for the hook up.
Myerburg311 Thanks
tinman :)
J2800 Thanks
jaderock Thanks

What in insane haul. That "drugs" cartoon is classic. Thanks for the tip on tpeichel -- hey tpeichel, you have a PM on the way from me!