Make this baseball go away!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you collect Cueto? I know the Reds may trade him but I have 5 different Auto's of him can trade on of those for the Beckham if interested if not I will find something else.

Do you collect Cueto? I know the Reds may trade him but I have 5 different Auto's of him can trade on of those for the Beckham if interested if not I will find something else.

I could use Cueto....which ones ya got?

I have a 2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom Auto of him with a piece of Bat. Also have a 2005 Reflections Ken Griffey Jr. GU Jersey (Reds) which I would be more willing to part with.

Last edited:
I have a 2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom Auto of him with a piece of Bat. Also have a 2005 Reflections Ken Griffey Jr. GU Jersey (Reds) which I would be more willing to part with.

Cueto and Beckham book the same I believe. I'd do that.

I would do the Griffey straight up for the Beckham it is easier to find. The Cueto is buried in a box, also have a Cueto 2009 Piece of History GU Jersey. Sorry for any confusion.