Manny Machado Wanted: Inserts, , GU, Auto's etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you these ?

2018 Donruss Wrapper Redemption
#283 Ronald Acuna JR
#283 Ronald Jose Acuna Blanco JR. SP

I have a few as well as my want list on my trade site. I can look through lists for a trade too if you find anything. Thanks

Hey, I am a little late to the party on this one but I am a pretty big collector of 2014 Topps Chipz and looked through my extra stuff. Sadly I only had 2 Machado's. Not sure if you are still interested but I have a base white border and a base red border Machado from 2014 Chipz. I am looking for Phillies from 2014 Chipz as I am trying to collect a master Phillies set. My current set needs is in the link in my sig but if you do not have any of those I do have other things I need from 2014 Chipz as well.

Hey, I am a little late to the party on this one but I am a pretty big collector of 2014 Topps Chipz and looked through my extra stuff. Sadly I only had 2 Machado's. Not sure if you are still interested but I have a base white border and a base red border Machado from 2014 Chipz. I am looking for Phillies from 2014 Chipz as I am trying to collect a master Phillies set. My current set needs is in the link in my sig but if you do not have any of those I do have other things I need from 2014 Chipz as well.
I think I have a Ryan Howard Silver Magnet. It does stick to other chipz.
I could use the Red Machado

Last edited:
I think I have a Ryan Howard Black Magnet. It does stick to other chipz.
I could use the Red Machado
That would be great if you did. It has been harder and harder to find the remaining ones I need for my set. A black magnet is a lot more rare than a base red chip so I don't want to just offer up a 1 for 1 trade. Maybe I have something else I can throw in to level up the trade. Unfortunately, I do not really have any good Machado's to add in. He seems to be like the missing link for me, lol. But seeing you are an Orioles fan, I do have a couple of Ripken Jr cards to offer. One is a 2012 Topps Timeless Talents insert card# TT-25 with Cal Ripken Jr and Derek Jeter, and the order is a 2019 Topps Museum Collection Ruby Cal Ripken Jr number 01/50. I think the ruby may be a little high. It might book for $20 or so but I am sure we can work something out. If not those, let me know your thoughts or anything else you may be interested in. Thanks.

That would be great if you did. It has been harder and harder to find the remaining ones I need for my set. A black magnet is a lot more rare than a base red chip so I don't want to just offer up a 1 for 1 trade. Maybe I have something else I can throw in to level up the trade. Unfortunately, I do not really have any good Machado's to add in. He seems to be like the missing link for me, lol. But seeing you are an Orioles fan, I do have a couple of Ripken Jr cards to offer. One is a 2012 Topps Timeless Talents insert card# TT-25 with Cal Ripken Jr and Derek Jeter, and the order is a 2019 Topps Museum Collection Ruby Cal Ripken Jr number 01/50. I think the ruby may be a little high. It might book for $20 or so but I am sure we can work something out. If not those, let me know your thoughts or anything else you may be interested in. Thanks.
I could use that Ripken. It is a Silver not Black. I also have a Cole Hamels Red Magnet

Terry:

I have these:

201730Panini PrizmPRIZM
20189Topps35th Anniv. Silver Pack Chrome
2018OD-29ToppsOpening Day
201984-39Topps35th Anniversary
2020B9Panini PrizmBrilliance (PRIZM PINK)
2020161Stadium Club Chrome
2018SS-2Topps ChromeSuperstar Sensations
2018AIA-18Topps UpdateAn International Affair

I have these:

2012 Bowman Bowman's Best Prospects #BBP2 Manny Machado $8
2013 Topps Chase It Down #CD13 Manny Machado $6
2013 Topps Making Their Mark #MM24 Manny Machado $6
2021 Topps Independence Day #192 Manny Machado (44/76) $20

2013 Bowman Chrome Rookie Autographs Orange Refractor #MM Manny Machado (11/25) BGS 9.5/10
6eL0nyH.jpg

I COLLECT:
Ken Griffey Jr. - parallels (especially refractors) & rarer 90s inserts/early 2000s inserts
Derek Jeter - parallels (especially refractors) & rarer 90s inserts/early 2000s inserts
Barry Bonds - parallels (especially refractors) & rarer 90s inserts/early 2000s inserts
Mike Trout - parallels (especially refractors)