March Madness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Didn't see anyone else running a bracket for The Bench.

Invites sent out to those who participated last year. For those interested in joining in, here is the link:

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/150288

Group Name - THE BENCH
password - thebench

Lets have some fun and waste valuable company production time refreshing scores all day Thursday/Friday.

I can't get to anywhere but an error page from this link. Am I doing something wrong?

is it private? i can't search for a public name, there's like 43,000 pools. we need a group id # if it's private

i'll also toss in some basketball cards to the winner of their favorite basketball team.
best of luck to everyone

Never a good sign when the team you pick to win it all is out in the first round... Sparty...what have you done!!!!

And we are down to the final two teams left...

I have never wanted to finish in second place more than right now. Pulling for you to win it all MrKnicks!!!

Have never seen a winner before with their champion out in the first round...

I hang on to win, but in the grand scheme of things, lose - as I wanted the Tar Heels to win it all!

Have never seen a winner before with their champion out in the first round...

I hang on to win, but in the grand scheme of things, lose - as I wanted the Tar Heels to win it all!
Send me your address and I'll get ya some heels. Hopefully it makes up for the loss :/