March Pick Ups!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soxfan33

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I guess I'll start the March thread. I'm interested to see what everyone has to share!

Here are my contributions:

My latest Dynasty pickups. I already had the Cub leg patch, but had to snag the Cub head when I saw it.

image_zpsr6xp4f7g.jpg
image_zps06bwnr5k.jpg
image_zpsyodn756q.jpg

Very nice ones so far this month! Here are a few new to me........The Seaver/Hernandez my wife picked up for my anniversary present! The Bryant was part of a hot box of Heritage I opened; the Trout SP was in the same box.........

tomking1

heritage

Had these for a couple weeks but just got around to scanning them.

The first card I pulled from a $10 grab bag at the LCS:

002_zpswn0d7z3i.jpg

This next group of cards I was able to complete thanks to a Paypal/trade deal with rotorob earlier in the month (he's also partly responsible for helping me score the Rickey a few posts up) :D Bonzomoretti also helped in trading me the Sal a few months ago:

001_zpsmbbqiq4a.jpg

Thanks,
Brett

Last edited:
Love that Cubs Head Patch!

Thanks
Craig

I guess I'll start the March thread. I'm interested to see what everyone has to share!

Here are my contributions:

My latest Dynasty pickups. I already had the Cub leg patch, but had to snag the Cub head when I saw it.

image_zpsr6xp4f7g.jpg
image_zps06bwnr5k.jpg
image_zpsyodn756q.jpg

Had these for a couple weeks but just got around to scanning them.

The first card I pulled from a $10 grab bag at the LCS:

002_zpswn0d7z3i.jpg

This next group of cards I was able to complete thanks to a Paypal/trade deal with rotorob earlier in the month (he's also partly responsible for helping me score the Rickey a few posts up) :D Bonzomoretti also helped in trading me the Sal a few months ago:

001_zpsmbbqiq4a.jpg

Thanks,
Brett

Nice cards! I especially love the Impractical Jokers set! I finished mine not that long ago as well!

jokers_zpssk0ea73v.jpg

John