Marvin Freeman Signing (Pics included)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehalk

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Happy to announce a private signing with former MLB Pitcher Marvin Freeman. The signing will take place 3/8/2014 and I will need all items by 2/28/2014. Any items received after that date will be returned unsigned. Marvin does not sign TTM, so the only way to get him is IP at an event or at a signing like this.

Philadelphia Phillies (1986–1988, 1990)
Atlanta Braves (1990–1993)
Colorado Rockies (1994–1996)
Chicago White Sox (1996)

Your items
Cards, and 8x10s $10
Large photos, baseballs $15
Jersey/Equipment $20

Our items

Cards $12
Baseball $30

I will take pictures of the signing.

Please mark the back with sticky notes, desired pen color and user name and include an SASE

PayPal:[email protected]
Check to: Darrell Halk or cash

Last edited:
Multiple of you guys showed interest in Marvin Freeman, remember to get your stuff in before the end of the month and set up a TM

Met with Marvin a day early and got everyone's stuff signed. Marvin is a really funny guy and told me some great stories. One thing I did not know previous to the signing is that he will not sign the 89 Donruss card. If you sent that in, it will be returned unsigned and replaced with another signed card . He does not sign it because it makes him mad every time he sees it because it reminds him of a bad run in he had with coaches when they scratched him from a start at the last minute. He was pissed cause there was no real reason for it. Then they took his pic for this card .

CFA8CEB3-AD83-42FB-9CE9-29E8E71AA8D4_zpsuzsmxuib.jpg

036EA414-AB47-4C09-96CE-464782FEF892_zpsoer1fkcv.jpg

878AB44B-C0F6-483A-BF07-C2C82DF287E6_zpsturkn92e.jpg

7F7164ED-C9AA-4541-9EF3-52D0C947B312_zpsiznhpsiw.jpg

Last edited:
Very interesting about the 89D Freeman card. I had to look it up and see what the card looked like:
128-631Fr.jpg
It doesn't look insulting or disrespectful toward Marvin. Certain images conjure up bad memories. I guess this is one.

Thanks for posting the photos!

Another one to add to the list of a player won't sign a certain card. Interesting to know the reason too.

Talk about a never ending grudge though…25 years and he still thinks of this incident!

Just came across this post, very interesting story, and cool photos! Keep the private signings coming, Darrell, these are cool to see, and I will participate hopefully soon!

Welcome man. Marvin was by far one of my favorite guys I have ever sat down with.

That is cool in and of itself.....how many ballplayers, current or retired are not fan friendly....Marvin sounds like a great guy, and you came away with cool stories and a neat experience too!