May 2021 Show off thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If he makes the Hall, that’s a good buy. If he’s Adrian Gonzales, you got yourself a nice ten dollar card. Time will tell. I was all in on AG.

If he makes the Hall, that’s a good buy. If he’s Adrian Gonzales, you got yourself a nice ten dollar card. Time will tell. I was all in on AG.
I know what you mean - remember Brien Taylor and Mark Appel? (both pitchers, I know, but...) I have a ton of Appel cards I couldn’t give away now.

Goldy’s carrying a career .292 batting average. He’s a little off this season but there’s plenty of time left to pick up the average. He’s a 6-time All-Star and a 3-time Gold Glover - not a flash in the pan by any means.

If he keeps those numbers up, the Hall is well within reach IMO.

Best,
Dan

I do believe Goldy's a HoF. He's a great player and will help bring another flag to StL. So it's a good bet.
Still, there's always the Dale Murphy factor...
A-Gon btw 5 time AS, 4 time GG, great player - I started liking the Dodgers from the moment they got him. Fizzled at 35. Three more years of his usual 25/90 and he's in the Hall. As it is, HoVG.

I had pulled a purple chrome and I do like those as well. I guess the blue sparkle is out of the Wal-mart retail and I only found 1 mega and it was from Target. I am going to see if I can find the Mountcastle/Dalbec blue for a reasonable price somewhere.
Thanks