May Hit Streak Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The May version of the 2013 Not So Famous Hit Streak Contest is underway. We have 8 contestants this time around, with no one stepping up to the sidebet challenge.

Through the sixth day:

three strikes: jaybo374, david k., gophergirl23

two strikes: katester44, mm1sub

one strike: benski, fatrat

no strikes: anglinomics

Two more join the eliminated, with david k. and gophergirl picking up their third strikes. Leaving just 5 remaining this month.

That leaves only anglinomics with no strikes.

First pitch is at 7:05pm today, so make sure you have your picks in.

No more entries, three strikes are up.

The May version of the 2013 Not So Famous Hit Streak Contest is underway. We have 8 contestants this time around, with no one stepping up to the sidebet challenge.

Through the seventh day:

three strikes: jaybo374, david k., gophergirl23, mm1sub

two strikes: katester44

The fourth participant has struck out - mm1sub took a third strike yesterday. That just leaves 4 remaining this month, including aglinomics, who still has not missed.

First pitch is at 12:35pm today, so make sure you have your picks in.

Through the eighth day:

two strikes: katester44

No strikes yesterday for the remaining 4 contestants - so anglinomics remains perfect this month.

First pitch is at 12:05pm today, so make sure you have your picks in.

Through the ninth day:

two strikes: katester44, benski

one strike: fatrat

Anglinomics remains perfect through the month of May. Two are on the brink of elimination....

First pitch is at 7:05pm today, so make sure you have your picks in.

No more entries, three strikes are up

This is tough competition. At this rate it might take all of May to finish.

Edit: Just watch now, I'll miss 3 in a row.

Through the tenth day:

three strikes: jaybo374, david k., gophergirl23, mm1sub, katester44

two strikes: benski, fatrat

one strike: anglinomics

no strikes: none

Anglinomics picks up his first strike - will he be prophetic and miss on three straight - the last person to get a strike has never won this contest. Two are still on the brink of elimination....And your esteemed contest host forgot to make a pick yesterday, despite typing the words "first game at 7:05, don't forget to get your picks in" - as always, I am an idiot.

First pitch is at 1:10pm today, so make sure you have your picks in.

Andy, liken your slip-up to a senior moment. You'll get more as you age. I had one when I chose a Philadelphia player yesterday, which resulted in strike two! Lesson learned..stay away from Philly's anemic bat rack!

John

Through the tenth day:

three strikes: jaybo374, david k., gophergirl23, mm1sub, katester44

two strikes: benski, fatrat

Anglinomics picks up his first strike - will he be prophetic and miss on three straight - the last person to get a strike has never won this contest. Two are still on the brink of elimination....And your esteemed contest host forgot to make a pick yesterday, despite typing the words "first game at 7:05, don't forget to get your picks in" - as always, I am an idiot.

First pitch is at 1:10pm today, so make sure you have your picks in.

Through the eleventh day:

three strikes: jaybo374, david k., gophergirl23, mm1sub, katester44, benski

two strikes: fatrat

And than there were two....Benski goes down looking. Leaving only two past champs to battle it out. Good luck to both of you.

First pitch is at 1:05pm today, so make sure you have your picks in.

Through the 12th day:

three strikes: jaybo374, david k., gophergirl23, mm1sub, katester44, benski, fatrat

two strikes: anglinomics

one strike: none

And than there was one....congrats to Anglinomics for winning the May Hit Streak Contest. In doing so, he accomplishes two things - first two time winner AND first winner to be the last participant to get a strike and still win.

Thanks to everyone for participating, the contest will be back on June 1st. Let's get more entrants and more sidebets!!!

Thanks for the contest Andy. I have to tip my hat to the competition. I'm not sure that I would have won, if not for some forgetting to post for the day and the DNP's.

Not your fault games not posted. You won fair and square. Congrats.

Thanks again for the contest. I'll be back.

Benny