May pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wow, the vintage stuff is fun to look at.... grew up watching Welcome Back Kotter and had an adolescent crush on Susan Dey of the Partridge Family..... thanks for sharing.

Really cool guys, thanks for sharing great scans! Dewayne, do you still have the thread open with all of the cut signatures of the Yankees? If so, would love to look back at that!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Two cool RC's added...........

08kershaw

2008 Topps Update Chrome #CHR30 Clayton Kershaw

10stanton

2010 Topps Red Hot Rookie Redemption #RHR4 Mike Stanton

I know this isn't a card but it is an epic pick up for me!!!

I got it in person Friday night at the Lexington Legends (KC A ball team) game. He did a HR Derby prior to the game and did a meet-and-greet after he finished. It was so awesome to meet my childhood hero. He may be a joke to some people now but he still represents some of my most cherished memories.

Thanks,
Dewayne

Hey Dewayne that's cool! I think a signed ball is unquestionably a great pick up, especially from a childhood hero..........That's awesome!

Dewayne, thanks for the photo and cool story. Jose Canseco was a favorite of mine as a child too, and it is sad the direction his life has gone in, but I think he is trying his best to stay close to the game and is still working to make baseball fun for people, and one has to respect that!

God Bless, thanks for the fun photos!

Kevin Mc

Thanks Kevin. It was a fun experience and it does appear he is trying to make amends for past transgressions but who knows.

Nice vintage pick ups! Can't go wrong with a card of the Duke even if it is with the Mets lol