Mayaguez -Carolina Puerto Rico baseball League 10/26/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr.js36

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I went yesterday to my first game this season of the Puerto Rico Winter league Baseball and this is what I got:
Edwards Guzman 2/2
Orlando Merced 3/3
Ruben Gotay 3/3
Luis Matos 3/3
Josue Matos 1/1
Cirilo "Tommy" Cruz 2/2 (1 for Criollos)
Victor Rodriguez 1/1
Antonio Alfonseca 4/4
Tim Hamulack 2/2
Johan Limonta 1/1
Bobby Kielty 1/1
Doug Waechter 1/1
Doug Deeds 1/1
Francis Beltran 1/1
I will go again saturday Mayaguez - San Juan If any you guys need anything I will be acepting 50/50 for any of these players if there still available the season just started this week.
Thanks for looking :)
Javier

Nice first day of autographs. I could use Gotay and Hamulack if you are willing to trade, especially if they are on Mets' cards/photos.

Thanks guys :)
DMBFan : Sorry no Mets cards but if you have them in Mets uniform and want to send them I can try to get them for you.
Danny: If you do get the Bobby Kielty cards LMK I can also try. Hamulack and Kielty play for Mayaguez I'll be seeing them again.

AWESOME JAVIER! Really needed that Cirilo Cruz for my PC. I need a Victor Rodriguez too and I sent you one of his cards with the last trade. I can send you a HAMULACK or two with the next trade.

GRACIAS AMIGO,

Luis

very nice!!!

I still need to get Edwards Guzman for my Expos collection, good to know he's with Mayagüez. I gotta whip up a custom and send c/o team.

Thanks guys :)
DMBFan : Sorry no Mets cards but if you have them in Mets uniform and want to send them I can try to get them for you.
Danny: If you do get the Bobby Kielty cards LMK I can also try. Hamulack and Kielty play for Mayaguez I'll be seeing them again.

Darn, I looked all over and I cant find a card, or even a picture. If you do get him again, would you consider selling me one?
Thanks A lot,
-Danny