Mayaguez-San Juan 10/30/10 my 2nd game of the season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr.js36

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I went to my second game of the Puerto Rico baseball league Mayaguez-San Juan Yesterday and this is what I got:
Stu Cliburn 1/1
Bill Pulsipher 2/2
Bill Simas 2/2
Ray Navarrete 2/2
Josh Fields 4/4
Edwin Maysonet 1/1
Hector Correa 1/1
Phillip Cuadrado 1/1
Pat Kelly 1/1
Bobby Lanigan 2/2
Clint Robinson signed my ticket
Also asked for a ball after the fifth inning was over and jarrod Dyson threw the ball to me..... Got it signed by Robbie Weinhardt :)
Thanks for looking
Javier

Very cool! Congrats on the haul! I didn't know Pulsipher was still playing?
Thanks Guys :)
Bill Pulsipher is a regular of this League he's been playing for years here in Puerto Rico.
Danny...... Bobby left early that's why he didn't sign, I'll try again in the next game Buddy :)

which Pat Kelly was it? The white dude from the 90s or the black dude from the 70s?

Also, did you stick around to see the game? I hope Josh Fields did well.

which Pat Kelly was it? The white dude from the 90s or the black dude from the 70s?

Also, did you stick around to see the game? I hope Josh Fields did well.
I know he is 55 and has been a coach for 23 years.He played for Toronto and he is white, his son chris kelly is a pitcher for San Juan also.Josh Fields did not do so good on that game but the game after he hit a game winning double :)