Medium Flat Rate Full of Top Loaders For Sale Price Reduced 11/3/21!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7timecy

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I have a stuffed medium Flat rate with 610 top loaders. There might be 1 or 2 that I missed that has tape on them but all the rest don't. Most are very clean and look almost new and most will still have the penny sleeve in them. I will have several more of these boxes in the near future. The guy that I'm selling for put everything in top loaders so I have a bunch. 45.00 Delivered for the box using F & F. Thanks DG

Last edited:
I have a stuffed medium Flat rate with 610 top loaders. There might be 1 or 2 that I missed that has tape on them but all the rest don't. Most are very clean and look almost new and most will still have the penny sleeve in them. I will have several more of these boxes in the near future. The guy that I'm selling for put everything in top loaders so I have a bunch. 45.00 Delivered for the box using F & F. Thanks DG,

I would be interested in one box
I would be interested