Medium Flat Rates - Stars, Numbered, Inserts, Parallels, and Rookies! $40 Delivered!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
THESE ARE PERFECT FOR DIME AND QUARTER BOXES AT SHOWS!

Looking to clear out the last of this collection I bought and my preference is not to run any quarter sales (as in the past) as it is very time-consuming. So, just looking to farm these out to those who could use them for resale at shows or just for fun to dig through boxes of goodies.

These are bulk boxes and I fill them up - usually looking at around 1800 cards give or take. I'm just taking the cards straight from the box they were stored in and placing them in the box - so it'll be a mix of years/brands/players/etc.

Medium Flat Rate of Star Cards - Includes HOFers or Near HOFers as well as some modern stars like Harper, Correa, Bryant, etc. - There are some 80s-90s, but the majority of stuff is 2000-current - There will be a few odd minor stars that were popular a few years ago (Howard, Lincecum) as well - $40 Delivered

Medium Flat Rate of Inserts/Parallels/Numbered/Rookies - Just a mix of years, brands, players, etc. - I've got 5,000 count boxes I am filling these from, could probably do at least three or four at this point. - $40 delivered each!

DEALS!
2 Boxes - $75
3 Boxes - $105
4 Boxes - $135
5 Boxes - $160

Any questions - just ask!

I pulled a handful of cards from each row just to give an idea of what there is:

4eip9349.jpg

95y1h0pc.jpg

Last edited: