(MEMORIAL WEEKEND SPECIAL!!)DEREK JETER 1994 TED WILLIAMS ROOKIE CARD AUTOGRAPH($100.00 DELIVERED!!)(SUPER SWEET DEAL!!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
A BEAUTIFUL MINT JETER ROOKIE AUTOGRAPH FROM THE 1994 TED WILLIAMS BASEBALL CARD SET, PSA CHECKED THIS AUTOGRAPH ON EBAY BEFORE BUYING(SEE SCANS!) WITH A PSA QUICK OPINION AND IT WAS SAID TO LIKLEY BE GENUINE AND PASS FULL AUTHENTICATION, SO ITS A LAGIT PSA APPROVED AUTOGRAPH FOR A REALLY GREAT PRICE!, HURRY AND MAKE IT YOURS TODAY IT WILL NOT LAST LONG AT MY PRICE!!, I TOTALLY GUARENTEE THIS AUTOGRAPH 100% AND IF YOU SEND TO PSA FOR THE FULL AUTHENTICATION AND IT FAILS I WILL REFUND YOUR PURCHASE PRICE AND THE PSA FEE IN MY 30YRS OF COLLECTING I HAVE NEVER HAD A CARD THAT PSA DID A QUICK OPINION ON FAIL WHEN SUBMITTED, SO HURRY AND MAKE THIS SWEET JETER RC AUTO YOURS FOR THIS GREAT PRICE
($100.00 DELIVERED!!)
JETER 94 TED WILLIAMS RC AUTO 1.jpg

JETER 94 TED WILLIAMS RC AUTO 2.jpg

JETER 94 TED WILLIAMS RC AUTO BK.jpg

JETER 94 TED WILLIAMS PSA QOP RESULTS.jpg

Last edited:
OK GOING TO LET THIS RUN THROUGH WEEKEND THEN SEND TO PSA TO HAVE SLABBED AND FULLY AUTHENTICATED BUT THEN THE PRICE WILL BE $250 DELIVERED SO HURRY AND GRAB IT AT $150!!

HELLO,no sorry no other scans right now but all 4 corners are good as are the edges, very minor wear to the naked eye, the card as a whole is mt/nrmt condition, i guarentee all my cards if your not happy with it i will refund your money

HELLO AGAIN,well i say minor wear because the card has obviously been handled by someones hands it is not fresh out of the pack the minor wear i am talking about caused you to question the left corner that has slight wear but corner is still sharp as are the other 3 i am waiting for my nephew to come take another pic for you my camera and scanner are down i am sure after you see the pics you will still want it the card is nice but not gem mint! but a real bargen for only $100 delivered, after i post the pic and you want it post up a transaction and we can get the ball rolling to make it yours thanks, RANDY

HELLO, ok i took 3 pics the top left corner only looks worn in the pics but it is sharp with no creases or folds in hand its fine here are 3 different looks

Attachments

• jeter 94 corner 1.jpg
    jeter 94 corner 1.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 14
  • jeter 94 corner 2.jpg
    jeter 94 corner 2.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 14
  • jeter 94 corner 3.jpg
    jeter 94 corner 3.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 14
I'll have to pass, as that corner doesnt look good, compared to the others that I have, non autographed, but thanks anyway. Don't want to bother with returns, just in case.