Michigan Fan Day 8/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alan1000

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Yeah The Bench is finally back! Ive been dying to show off my Fan Day Successes!

It was my first time ever at Michigan Stadium. The place is awesome! I had a great time and am definitely going back next year. In addition to the stuff below I have a poster signed by everyone on the ball thats not on an 8x10.

Photo138.jpg
Photo139.jpg
Photo140.jpg
Photo141.jpg

Tate Forcier. I plan to get Rich Rod next year.
scan0002.jpg

Tate Forcier and Junior Hemingway:
scan0001.jpg

Obie Ezeh:
scan0003.jpg

Roy Roundtree:
scan0004.jpg

Kelvin Grady:
scan0005.jpg

Martavious Odoms:
scan0006.jpg

Roy Roundtree, Junior Hemingway, and Darryl Stonum. Love the :) Roundtree added:
scan0007.jpg

nice haul, I still remember leveling Mr MI HS Football record setter Kevin Grady back in the day. Really is a shame big bro kind of got screwed and then went and just played basketball which he wasn't that good at

Excellent successes! Those look awesome. Still remember Forcier taking over against ND last year.
Is he going to start this year?

Thanks. I dont know who is starting this year. I personally like Forcier. I know there are alot of people that want Denard Robinson to start though. Guess we will see in a week and a half.