Mike Trout for trade, wanting Andrew Benintendi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ok, if you decide to move the Trout maybe I could add something to make it work. Also, do you possibly have any Jim Edmonds, he is my PC guy.

Josh

Well I would be willing to trade for multiple Edmonds cards if he has some higher end ones that he would be willing to get rid of. Let me know!

Thanks,
Josh

Josh

Not sure how high end they are, he has a 3200 count box full of nothing but Edmonds cards. Several gu and auto's he said.

Thanks,
Janice

I may be interested in some of the autos, if he could get some pictures of them or at least a list together that would be awesome! Also, I would be interested in any 1/1s, patches, printing plates, or anything else that is hard to come by with low numbering of Edmonds. I have a large collection of Edmonds myself, so I really only need cards that I don't already have.

Thanks again,
Josh

Send me a pm and we can take pics and send to you on phone, we have a new scanner but my husband hasn't been able to get scans to work yet.

Thanks,
Janice