Mike Trout FS/Possibly Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sometimes less is more my friend. Enjoy your game. Sorry if you felt I was "bossing" you around - just didn't appreciate what you said about a good member who I have dealt with (and his wife) before.

* I edited my comment ... I don't want to debate with you on this issue. No need for you to get all worked up over this. Ranger game is fixing to start..... go find another thread to boss around.

Guys i am sorry for this thread. I wish i hadn't even started it. As soon as i did i just have had a ton of stuff come up with working 60 hours a week and then till dark or after when i get home. Just hasn't been enough time in the day for me here lately and i do appolize for that. The lot is still sitting here were it was when i listed it. I have had more pm's than i can count and couple that with no where near enough time to be on here to answer. Again sorry for any hard feelings anybody has as i meant none or not answering you guys in a timely manner. Let me get some stuff done where i need to, the cards will still be here. Didn't realize his cards were in such high demand.

Thanks,
Dennis