Million Card Giveaway - Shipping Time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm sure this isn't a whole lot of help, but I requested mine to be shipped on February 11th and still have not received mine either.

Thanks,
Marvin

Last edited:
I requested mine to be shipped on 29Jan, was notified they shipped on 17Feb, and actually received some of them 19Feb. I have, so far, been sent two separate packages, and still have three cards remaining to ship.

I received an e-mail stating the last three will ship in "mid-May" <-- in quotations just like that. So, we'll see if I ever do actually get them.

with everyone cashing out on the last few days...i'd say they are swamped...I dont expect mine anytime soon...hey, after all I ONLY paid $14 for shipping...lol.

I requested most of mine January 23rd and got them within a week (I was guessing they'd want to get those out quick before the rush, and I was right.) I requested the rest on 2/1 and I'm still waiting for those.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online