Million Card Giveaway?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snakester1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm just getting back into things after a couple years break.

So surely there's a catch:

I unlock 1 of the 2 giveaway codes:

Harvey Haddix 1953
Harvey Haddix / Pitcher / St. Louis Cardinals
Card Number: 273

Beckett Real Time Value
$90.00 - $150.00

All I gotta do is click and they deliver this?

I'm just getting back into things after a couple years break.

So surely there's a catch:

I unlock 1 of the 2 giveaway codes:

Harvey Haddix 1953
Harvey Haddix / Pitcher / St. Louis Cardinals
Card Number: 273

Beckett Real Time Value
$90.00 - $150.00

All I gotta do is click and they deliver this?

I think you have to pay shipping is about it. Nice pull, I got a 2008 common

Thanks,

Not sure I'm convinced yet. I see where delivery requests begin March 15 but I don't see the way to get it delivered out there.

Thanks,

Not sure I'm convinced yet. I see where delivery requests begin March 15 but I don't see the way to get it delivered out there.

What aren't you convinced about? It's a random card you won. If you're expecting NM or better, which is the grade that value is probably for, yeah, you'll be disappointed. There are a few other threads about the giveaway that include posts by people who have had theirs delivered. A lot of the older cards seem to be VG condition, some marginally better, some worse.

I redeemed 13 cards and had them all delivered. They arrived just under a month after I redeemed them. I think total cost of the shipping was $9. All of the cards came in soft sleeves and hard sleeves. Five of mine were from the 1960s and all of them were in VG+ condition. It's all on the up and up. Congratulations on a great find.

Linn

thanks all, I got it in the queue to deliver and will let you know how it turns out. I don't care even if it's poor condition!!

Got this in about (actually got to edit this) 3 days after I requested it, not bad at all for a free 53 RC

snakester1

Last edited:
Doesn't sound too bad, Idk what the giveaway is for seeing as I don't buy much these days but if it's free then I'm all for it!