Minnesota Twins Fans Updated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTX53

Pro
5.00 star(s)
These 2 cards for trade for 100.00 in value. Sorry no pics., but very nice cards.
2021 Prizm Alex Kirilloff RC Cracked Ice Auto 15/25 BV 100.00
2021 Chronicles Magnitude Green Alex Kirilloff RC 2/5 ???

Last edited:
I am a massive Kirilloff fan, and would be interested in these cards, I am just curious where you are coming up with the price point though.

Are you saying the Chronicles Magnitude Green is a $500 card?

Not really sure what I'm saying. I do know that there are only 5 of them in the world. Really and truly I don't
want to sell them but to trade them for some good Graded RC's, autos or hofers. What do you think that they are worth? Give me some insite. If you really want these cards I would like for you to have them. With your help we might be able to come up with a deal. PLMK, thanx, Alex

Got a complete Fleer 1993 Final Edition Baseball Twins Team set available for trade should anyone be interested after addressing Alexes' cards first. Just looking for hits to my want lists or a couple of Pete Rose cards.

Bills Sportscard Trading Webpage

Not really sure what I'm saying. I do know that there are only 5 of them in the world. Really and truly I don't
want to sell them but to trade them for some good Graded RC's, autos or hofers. What do you think that they are worth? Give me some insite. If you really want these cards I would like for you to have them. With your help we might be able to come up with a deal. PLMK, thanx, Alex
So, I would not pay for these. I do not pay for non licensed cards.

To give an idea, I bought a 1986 Kirilloff Auto for $15, which even though it is not numbered, is still more desirable because it is licensed.

As far as what I would trade, I don’t think I would trade any of the cards you want for these cards. Again, it’s mainly due to them being unlicensed cards.

I have plenty of graded rookies, HOF autos and other autos to trade, but I would probably not be willing to trade any of those for these.

Personally I would probably value the Prizm at around $50-75 and the Contenders about the same.

Your last post said you were a quote(massive Kirilloff fan and would be interested in these cards.) Sounds to me like you would only be interested in these cards if someone gave them to you. I hear that everyday on the news coming out of the White House!

Your last post said you were a quote(massive Kirilloff fan and would be interested in these cards.) Sounds to me like you would only be interested in these cards if someone gave them to you. I hear that everyday on the news coming out of the White House!
Ummm wow. That was not called for really, to hurl insults you don’t even know if they are insults or not.

I am a big Kirilloff fan. I would like these cards. However, I am not willing to give up HOF autos or graded rookies for them which is what you claim you want for thems. I am also not willing to be anywhere near $600 in trade value on them. I am not looking for them to be free. I said my value was around $50-75 each, that is hardly free.

Thanks to the insults though, I am no longer interested in these cards even if you were to give them away.

Good luck.

Your welcome. Have a great evening
You know sometimes I have to be hit in the head with a hammer before I realize what is being said or going on around me. After talking to alot of my friends in the card world I have come to realize two things. 1st don't ask the question if you really don't want to hear the answer and 2nd God gave us two heads just make sure you're thinking clearly out of the right one. All that being said I'm not writting this because I want to trade or sell you any cards, I just want to man-up and apologize to you for the way that I acted and spoke to you. You in no way deserved that. I'm very sorry, Alex

You know sometimes I have to be hit in the head with a hammer before I realize what is being said or going on around me. After talking to alot of my friends in the card world I have come to realize two things. 1st don't ask the question if you really don't want to hear the answer and 2nd God gave us two heads just make sure you're thinking clearly out of the right one. All that being said I'm not writting this because I want to trade or sell you any cards, I just want to man-up and apologize to you for the way that I acted and spoke to you. You in no way deserved that. I'm very sorry, Alex
Thanks for the apology. You are right, sometimes hearing something that we think is not true is hard to hear.

I truly appreciate it.

Just for reference a 2021 Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Prizms Forest Green Flash #22 Alex Kirilloff #4/5 sold for $105 back in December.

So your Green Magnitude #/5 that isn't auto'd would probably be a $25-$30 card sale value wise.