Mission Accomplished

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So as some know, last year I tried to get this signed and had an issue with the pen. Today, I arrived in the last inning(i only live about 10 mins from where they were playing) and did not see him anywhere. The game ended and I thought he decided not to drive out to watch his son today. But then I happened to catch him walking towards me. He was in a hurry; but graciously signed and inscribed it for me...

Rafael Palmeiro GU bat with 569 HR 3020 Hits
& 5/5 cards
(1 for elmesero)

raffy3.jpg
raffy1.jpg
raffy2.jpg
raffy4.jpg

Thanks for reading!!
Chris

Now that is definitely something you would want to hang up on the wall...and not next to the dogs playing poker. An awesome pick up, Chris! Congrats! Loved watching that man play!

Chris! Great autographs! I'm always a little gun-shy when it comes to asking for inscriptions ... except for the occasional uniform number. Nice of him to put both on there for you!

Chris! Great autographs! I'm always a little gun-shy when it comes to asking for inscriptions ... except for the occasional uniform number. Nice of him to put both on there for you!

sometimes i am..for example, Nolan doesn't do inscriptions when signing for free IP. but since i had explained to Raffy i got this bat when i went to ST over 24 yrs ago, he was very cool about it.

thanks everybody...it's not ST graphing in Fla but i gotta do my best. :)

Nice job man, was he cool about signing all the cards too or did you have help? I am going to have to find a game around here to attend...where would I look for their schedule?