Mississippi Braves vs Tennessee Smokies IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellis Shoe

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, did the Braves/Smokies game last night and here is who I got:

Tennessee

Jeremy Papelbon 5/5
Andrew Cashner 2/2
Starlin Castro 1/1
Ryan Flaherty 4/4
Jake Opitz 2/2
Tony Thomas 1/1
Dennis Lewallyn 1/1

Mississippi

Garey Ingram 3/3
Mike Minor 3/3
Eric Duncan 2/2
Alex Romero 2/3
Cody Johnson 2/2
Kyle Cofield 3/3
Luis Bolivar 1/1

Thanks for looking.

Hey guys, did the Braves/Smokies game last night and here is who I got:

Tennessee

Jeremy Papelbon 5/5
Andrew Cashner 2/2
Starlin Castro 1/1
Ryan Flaherty 4/4
Jake Opitz 2/2
Tony Thomas 1/1
Dennis Lewallyn 1/1

Mississippi

Garey Ingram 3/3
Mike Minor 3/3
Eric Duncan 2/2
Alex Romero 2/3
Cody Johnson 2/2
Kyle Cofield 3/3
Luis Bolivar 1/1

Thanks for looking.

Nice going. Wish I knew you were I could have said hello. I work as an usher on Sat & Sun home games. Not going to be there today though.

Rich

Nice going. Wish I knew you were I could have said hello. I work as an usher on Sat & Sun home games. Not going to be there today though.

Rich

Hey Rich, where do you normally cover. I am at usually 3-4 games per series, so I am there a ton. I will look you up the next weekend game. Do you know Henry yet that works the stairs at Braves dugout? He is a good friend of mine.

Hey Rich, where do you normally cover. I am at usually 3-4 games per series, so I am there a ton. I will look you up the next weekend game. Do you know Henry yet that works the stairs at Braves dugout? He is a good friend of mine.

I misread the posting. I work in Jacksonville and the Jacksonville Suns Have a 5 game series against the West Tenn Diamond Jacks. I read Tennessee and thought it was my game. Anyway congrats on the IP'S

Rich

nice hit on castro
papelbon seems to be a gracious signer 5/5
congrats!!!

yeah, he was kind of having fun with it...when I called him over his reply was "Getting some autographs huh? That's cool, I can dig it." When I showed the 5 and told him if he wanted/needed any of them he was welcome to them he could have him, he said that he had "enough cards of himself to wallpaper his mancave with" so he was good.