MMA/Hockey IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Yesterday my wife and I went to the mall for a little while and saw a sign in the food court saying they would be having a free signing with MMA Fighter Alan "The Talent" Belcher. We only had to wait around for like 15 minutes and no one was there for the signing. He ended up signing 4 photos for me (2 for me, 1 for my wife, 1 for thehalk) and gave us 3 wrist bands. Very nice guy, if you get a chance to meet him, do it. I may have to start checking out MMA after meeting him.

hpqscan0002-24.jpg

hpqscan0003-29.jpg

We went to the Mississippi Surge game last night and watched them beat the Columbus Cottonmouths 3-0! :) They have hired me again this year to sell programs for the team, which is great for me because I get free admission to all of the games. We hung around the locker room last night afterwards and picked up a few autos on a program...I only need 8 more guys to have the entire roster...

hpqscan0001-36.jpg

I also got this in yesterday via trade w/ crillos:
hpqscan0006-12.jpg

congrats Andrew...hope those games dont conflict with a little thing called World Series Baseball!! :)