Mobile Baybears at MS Braves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellis Shoe

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, I think I did better with this Mobile tonight than any other single day with any team in my 6 years of doing autos. I got everyone I needed except Rico Brogna who isnt with the team this series. Here is who I got:

Mobile
Turner Ward 3/3
Konrad Schmidt 2/2
Wade Miley 4/4
Ed Easley 3/3
Josh Collmenter 3/3
Jacob Elmore 3/3
Bryan Shaw 5/5
Barry Enright 6/6
Pat McAnaney 2/2

MS Braves
Cody Johnson 2/2
Mike Minor 1/1 SSOMLB

One last note too. I am glad I take other cards to the ball park of guys that are on DL, guys that have been out for surgery, guys that are close to getting called up, etc. I was walking by the seats behind the plate and noticed a guy sitting with the Mobile charting pitchers. Glad I recognized his face as I got DBacks #1 prospect:

Jarrod Parker 4/4

congrats, that is great!!....hope parker bounces back from TJ surgery...he had an explosive fastball..

congrats, that is great!!....hope parker bounces back from TJ surgery...he had an explosive fastball..

Yeah, while he was signing I asked how his arm was doing and his reply was great. He said its feeling stronger than it has in a long time.

Nice man, do you have any other BayBears guys you need to 50/50? I am going to the game on Saturday. I haven't heard of Wade Miley - he must be new to the team.

Nice man, do you have any other BayBears guys you need to 50/50? I am going to the game on Saturday. I haven't heard of Wade Miley - he must be new to the team.

Hey Andrew, as for 50/50, believe it or not I am out of guys. The only one I have left for Mobile is 6 cards of Rico Brogna. I was hoping to get a few more of him done, but he didnt make the trip to MS this time. As for Wade Miley, he was called up to Mobile on I believe Thursday. He has cards in the 2010 Topps Pro Debut and 08 Tristar Prospects Plus. He may have more, but that is what I had for him.

I picked up a couple of Miley's cards on Ebay....figured I should be prepared this weekend :) Anything for the Biscuits? I am graphing them before the game if you have anything 50/50 wise.