Moderator... Please Close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

List revised tonight on 1/16/13 with new ones added as a local Target had a sale on some Topps Chrome 2012 so I knocked a few off want list and added some more Topps dupes to trade. Will also trade for any common Orange Border Refractors I don't have. That list added to my initial post in this thread

Last edited:
have some of your needs.have any of my set needs on my site or would you trade inserts for these.lmk

I just made a big dent in my Topps Chrome 2012, Bowman Platinum 2012 set Want Lists by buying a bunch of cards for $.18 on sportlots. For now I am only looking to trade the dupes on my initial post to people who need them for their sets for ones I need so Im not really willing to spend the time digging deep for inserts or specific cards. Too many d extra card around here so I would rather trade them off for ones I need.

Added 2012 Bowman Platinum Purple Target cards as cards I will trade my extra 2012 Topps Chrome, 2012 Bowman Chrome, and 2012 Bowman Platinum and 2012 Bowman Platinum Prospects

So come on out traders and lets help each other trade off our dupes to finish or at least make a dent in our set want lists

check my bj upton thread in the wants section and see if you could use any of those topps chrome & bowman platinum prospect cards. if so post there and let me know what interests you. Best of Luck Scooter

Sorry but its just too time consuming to go digging for individual player cards since I dont keep cards organized that way. I typically do my posts to attract people who are also looking for cards of those specific sets that I also am trying to finish up so I can trade off my dupes for something I can use in those set only.

I revise my initial posts whenever trades are made or if I end up buying a pack/box/rack-pack or two at a local Target or Walmart and end up with yet more doubles that get set aside or boxed up for trading. Too many cards here now so longer buying but will certainly trade anything I have but its up the other individual to tell me which specific card numbers they want from my dupe list as its a PITA to shuffle through to find card for individual players or team player collectors.

I have the 2012 Bowman Chrome 112 and 120. Do you have any Cardinal ref from 2012 Bowman Chrome? LMK, Aaron

Do you mean 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospect (BCP) cards of (112 (M Franco) and 120 (Soler)?

I have no dupe Cardinals 2012 Bowman Chrome or 2012 Topps Chrome Refractors
All my dupe are posted and updated in my initial thread in the Post

I have bpp21 purple from bowman platinum prospects 2012. Looking for Justin upton in return that I need. Please PM me if interested in making a trade.

I have these for u:
2012 bowman chrome 102-122
2012 bowman platinum purple 58-98
2012 topps chrome #171 m. Taylor

Looking for 2012 bowman platinum purples, green #'399 and blues #'199 Lmk if you have any of those

Wish I did but I have no extras of the blues #to 199, never got any greens #d to 399, and traded away my last four Bowman Platinum Purple Refactors yeaterday (love those cards)

I have these for u:
2012 bowman chrome 102-122
2012 bowman platinum purple 58-98
2012 topps chrome #171 m. Taylor

Looking for 2012 bowman platinum purples, green #'399 and blues #'199 Lmk if you have any of those

Thanks but not doing single card trades especially if I have to go digging for specific cards or team cards that the other guy might have already anyway . Takes too much time looking. Im always happy to trade cards on my Posted want list for cards in that same post that I have as dupes to trade.

I have bpp21 purple from bowman platinum prospects 2012. Looking for Justin upton in return that I need. Please PM me if interested in making a trade.

thanks Clemens2012 but not looking to do one card trades especially if I have to go digging. Im trying to reduce my dupes in sets I am putting together by trading my extras/dupes for cards on a specific want list (by number) that I keep updated in my posts. I don't keep cards organized by players or teams. Im a set builder primarily.

Last edited: