Mods, please close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 2010 Topps Chrome Starlin Castro RC Auto (scan in bucket) and a Ron Santo 2005 Old Judge on-card Auto (will have to scan for you) that I would sell for $40 Paypal delivered. Not sure if I have any #'ed card or refractor of Cubs players in my User Page.

2007 Sweet Spot Classic Legendary Lettermen #LL32S Ernie Banks S/25SER 25 $60.00

2007 Sweet Spot Classic Legendary Lettermen #LL34O Ernie Banks O/15SER 15 $50.00

2003 Donruss Team Heroes Master Team Set #107 Ernie Banks #/15--These were only issued as a Team Set redemption so are almost impossible to find.

I have a 2010 Topps Chrome Starlin Castro RC Auto (scan in bucket) and a Ron Santo 2005 Old Judge on-card Auto (will have to scan for you) that I would sell for $40 Paypal delivered. Not sure if I have any #'ed card or refractor of Cubs players in my User Page.

Thanks for the offer but I will pass.

2007 Sweet Spot Classic Legendary Lettermen #LL32S Ernie Banks S/25SER 25 $60.00

2007 Sweet Spot Classic Legendary Lettermen #LL34O Ernie Banks O/15SER 15 $50.00

2003 Donruss Team Heroes Master Team Set #107 Ernie Banks #/15--These were only issued as a Team Set redemption so are almost impossible to find.

Very tempting offer but unfortunately, I have both of the lettermen already. Would you sell the Team Heroes individually and if so, how much? Thanks,
James

Any interest in this lot:

The Banks is in pretty rough condition. The Castro on top right is a refractor. Cardenas is an XFractor.

Cubs.jpg

Obviously not looking for the full $50 on it. Feel free to PM me an offer or let me know if you're interested and I'll try to come up with a number. Thanks!

Very tempting offer but unfortunately, I have both of the lettermen already. Would you sell the Team Heroes individually and if so, how much? Thanks,
James

I can revamp it, lots of Cubs stuff around here:)

Team Heroes Banks

2005 Donruss Classics Classic Singles Jersey #14 Ernie Banks/25MEMSER 25 $25.00

2004 SP Legendary Cuts Legendary Swatches 15 #EB Ernie Banks JsyMEMSER 15 n/a

2010 Topps 206 Mini Cycle #284 Alfonso SorianoSER 99 $8.00

If you're offering cash as well, please PM me and I'll put together a list. Otherwise if you're only offering paypal, good luck selling. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online