mods please close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in these:
2012 Bowman Chorme Billy Hamilton Auto
2012 Bowman Chrome Stryker Trahan Auto
2012 Bowman Chrome Marcell Ozuna Auto
2012 A&G Brandon Belt Auto

Feel free to check my PICASA.
thanks
Joe

Hi there,
I have interest in the following, in order of preference:
Moreland GQ auto
Ramirez GQ auto
Phillips GQ mini relic
Reyes GQ mini relic
Greinke GQ relic
Marcell Ozuna Bowman Chrome auto
Hanley Ramirez Icons Letterman A, R, and Z
Bowman Chrome Franchise Stars Stanton/Fernandez

Please let me know if there's anything on my list you could use for any of the above cards. I might also be interested in purchasing the GQ's if you're selling. Thanks!

Sean

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php?400217-GU-s-and-Auto-s-FT&highlight=

Landon
Could use the following GU
Alomar,Puckett,Ryan

Could use any cards of the following players you have:
Trout, Darvish,Jeter,Harper and Posey.

lmk Check my site in my sig, thanks Jim

Hi, I have all the cards in my bucket
for trade. Baseball only Please Old, New, Vintage, autos, GU, SN. Really just looking to trade.
I prefer Ken Griffey Jr,bryce harper, trout, darvish, jeter, jones, bonds, cespedes, strausburg, or really just about anything really not that picky. Take a look at my bucket and let me know what you want and what you have.
Thanks,
Landon

http://s1306.beta.photobucket.com/user/dishnetman20/library/Baseball Cards for Trade

Hi there,
I have interest in the following, in order of preference:
Moreland GQ auto
Ramirez GQ auto
Phillips GQ mini relic
Reyes GQ mini relic
Greinke GQ relic
Marcell Ozuna Bowman Chrome auto
Hanley Ramirez Icons Letterman A, R, and Z
Bowman Chrome Franchise Stars Stanton/Fernandez

Please let me know if there's anything on my list you could use for any of the above cards. I might also be interested in purchasing the GQ's if you're selling. Thanks!

Sean

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php?400217-GU-s-and-Auto-s-FT&highlight=

Marlinmania-The ozuna and hanley letterman A are accounted for far as of now. I'll check your tl and see about the rest. Thanks, Landon

Interested in your Koufax retired number patch card..........can send you a Darvish trade list.
don

Dgrimes248- The Patch is spoken for as of now but i'll keep ya in mind if all doesn't go well. Anything else you might be interested in let me know.
I like just about any vintage 50-70 and you have some that catches my eye so let me know if i have anything you want or need.
Thanks,
Landon

Landon
Could use the following GU
Alomar,Puckett,Ryan

Could use any cards of the following players you have:
Trout, Darvish,Jeter,Harper and Posey.

lmk Check my site in my sig, thanks Jim

hociman-I do not have office to open doc but if you have any ken griffy jr. au or gu or Printing plates let me know. Thanks,
Landon