Mods please delete thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can offer Bobby Shantz and Jeff Torborg ($15 each) for your Jose Bautista Gypsy Queen auto ($25). LMK Thanks!

Barry Urbanek - PogoCards

Thanks for the reply. I have both of those already. Please lmk if u have any others.

Adam

Any Pirates autos? Have these: also can sell

Bill Skowron 2004 Greats of the Game Autographs #GBA-MS2
Alan Trammell 2004 Greats of the Game Autographs #GBA-AT
Dennis Eckersley 2004 Greats of the Game Autographs #GBA-DE
Rollie Fingers 2004 Greats of the Game Autographs #GBA-RF
George Kell 2004 Greats of the Game Autographs #GBA-GK

Any Pirates autos? Have these: also can sell

Bill Skowron 2004 Greats of the Game Autographs #GBA-MS2
Alan Trammell 2004 Greats of the Game Autographs #GBA-AT
Dennis Eckersley 2004 Greats of the Game Autographs #GBA-DE
Rollie Fingers 2004 Greats of the Game Autographs #GBA-RF
George Kell 2004 Greats of the Game Autographs #GBA-GK

PM sent... sorry, missed this post. Bump it up as well!!!!!

Hi I have this ;
2004 Fleer Greats Jack Morris Auto #GBA-JM2 Tigers
2004 Fleer Greats Allan Trammell Auto #GBA –AT Tigers
2004 Fleer Greats Gorman Thomas Auto #GBA-GT Brewers
2004 Fleer Greats Bobby Shantz Auto #GBA-BS Philadelphia A’s

LMK

Hi I have this ;
2004 Fleer Greats Jack Morris Auto #GBA-JM2 Tigers
2004 Fleer Greats Allan Trammell Auto #GBA –AT Tigers
2004 Fleer Greats Gorman Thomas Auto #GBA-GT Brewers
2004 Fleer Greats Bobby Shantz Auto #GBA-BS Philadelphia A’s

LMK

Hi there,

Thanks for reply but I have those already. If u ever get others please lmk.

Thanks again,
Adam

Good luck on the set. I completed this one back in 2004/2005. Are you going for the variations as well? i.e. Both Duke Snider, Reggie, Nolan Ryan, etc.

Tom

Good luck on the set. I completed this one back in 2004/2005. Are you going for the variations as well? i.e. Both Duke Snider, Reggie, Nolan Ryan, etc.

Tom

Thanks Tom. I have a long way to go but would like to get the diff variations too. Some of the cards on the checklist I have don't seem to exist. I'll have to weed them out. This all started because I bought a Podres auto off ebay and loved the look of these cards. I did pick up the Ripken today!! Lmk if you ever come across any or if there is anything special I should know. Would love to see what the completed set looks like.

Thanks,
Adam

Thanks Tom. I have a long way to go but would like to get the diff variations too. Some of the cards on the checklist I have don't seem to exist. I'll have to weed them out. This all started because I bought a Podres auto off ebay and loved the look of these cards. I did pick up the Ripken today!! Lmk if you ever come across any or if there is anything special I should know. Would love to see what the completed set looks like.

Thanks,
Adam

Adam,

I have not scanned them yet but that is on my to do list. I do have a checklist in excel if you want that. Just send me a pm with your e-mail address and I'll send it on over.

Tom

Adam,

I have not scanned them yet but that is on my to do list. I do have a checklist in excel if you want that. Just send me a pm with your e-mail address and I'll send it on over.

Tom

That would be great Tom... will send pm. Appreciate the help.

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.