Mods please delete thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Killebrew auto from this set.

Hi there,

I definitely need Killebrew. Feel free to take a look @ my bucket... I haven't uploaded anything new in a while though. Who would you be interested in for trade? Please lmk.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi there,

I definitely need Killebrew. Feel free to take a look @ my bucket... I haven't uploaded anything new in a while though. Who would you be interested in for trade? Please lmk.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi..I would love another HOFer cert in return. Do you have any?
Thanks
Shawn

I'm working on this set too, and have an extra Luis Tiant. Do you need it?
Dale

Have that one but thanks for reply. How far along are u? Have u seen a Hershiser card anywhere??? I can't find that one and he happens to be my favorite from when I was a kid too!!

Thanks,
Adam

I need exactly 50 of them, including Hershiser. I'm pretty sure seven of those don't exist though. There are supposed to be 150 Hershisers out there. Here's a link to a picture of one: http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/2004-fleer-greats-game-orel-hershiser-56126011
Dale
Have that one but thanks for reply. How far along are u? Have u seen a Hershiser card anywhere??? I can't find that one and he happens to be my favorite from when I was a kid too!!

Thanks,
Adam

I need exactly 50 of them, including Hershiser. I'm pretty sure seven of those don't exist though. There are supposed to be 150 Hershisers out there. Here's a link to a picture of one: http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/2004-fleer-greats-game-orel-hershiser-56126011
Dale

Hi Dale. I just counted and I need 31 more. There are some on checklists that weren't made... (Deion, Cone, etc.) Tom from posts above emailed me his checklist as he completed the set. I could forward it if u like, just pm me ur email. The last Hershiser I could find was sold on Ebay in 2011. Kirby Puckett is a tough one... pretty expensive. GL w/ your progress. LMK if I can help in anyway.

Thanks,
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.