Mookie Wilson via Chris Potter signing in 1/22...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So I finally got my 2 favorite Mookie Wilson items signed thanks to a Chris Potter signing! This signing was absolutely seamless, a huge thanks to Chris Potter signings!

First, Mookie signed his MLB Debut ticket stub, with the requested "MLB Debut" inscription! Mookie went 0-4 in that game with a groundout RBI to score Wally Backman.

mookiedebutstub.png

Second, Mookie signed my Cooper bat with the requested inscription of "Final At-Bat 10-13-91". That day Mookie took his final MLB at bat leading off the bottom of the 9th trailing 5-8 in the ALCS against the Twins Rick Aguilera, the AB resulted in a pop out to short. An anti climactic ending to an amazing career!

mookiebat1.png
mookiebat2.png

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy

Nice career bookend autographs!

The 1982 Topps Mookie Wilson card (signed) still eludes me, but I just can't bring myself to pony up the $$ for a signing fee. I know there are some out there that can be had for a few bucks if I am patient enough.

Wilson was a member of the 1981 Topps All Rookie Team. Topps didn't do trophies on the cards in that time frame, but I am still chasing the cards of the guys who would have had them.

Very nice, Chris always handles every customers item like it was his own!! Those autos look great!!