More good mail! :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks guys!

I sent him an e-mail about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I honestly don't remember the site. Someone else on here got him back and shared the information with me on their thread, not sure who it was either. Maybe you can find the info on the states website.

Thanks guys!

I sent him an e-mail about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I honestly don't remember the site. Someone else on here got him back and shared the information with me on their thread, not sure who it was either. Maybe you can find the info on the states website.

I emailed him about a year ago, and I got a different signed photo from him. This is where on the website that I emailed him.
http://gov.ca.gov/interact
Good Luck!

Hahaha. Back in the day I used to go hang out with thehalk at his apt and we used to crank call random people and use a bunch of Arnold lines :D Good times!

Andrew, why are you ignoring my messages? I know that you got the cards cause you posted them in your bucket. I want to see if you are going to honour the trade and send me my part of the deal.

Congratulations Andrew. I got the governors signed 8x10 years ago, before he was the Governor.Pic shows him as Mr.Freeze in Batman and Robin.