more mwl 5050s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pandaboy911

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I can take anyone on burlington and beloit except fer hicks
pm me what u need
i can take former White sock Brian Anderson....

I need Elisaul Pimental and Brett Wallach for my Loons team set, can we work something out? I can probably get you a Loons player or two in return and can have my two cards out on Wed.

I need Elisaul Pimental and Brett Wallach for my Loons team set, can we work something out? I can probably get you a Loons player or two in return and can have my two cards out on Wed.
i already saw wallach cant take peoria anymore,got a hak jue bat, and a pair of batting gloves from aaron

i can take elisaul cause i only got 5 8x10s for him and he racks...
i could use webster the most or sognco on 8x10s,so if u need tyler sample or another guy(odenbach,or some snapper guy) we could do a trade u get 2 cards and i get a 8x10

I have updated my 50/50 thread to reflect that most Loons players are now open for almost any items. I still need to get Webster for my set, but I am now empty on Songco if you are able to get it delivered here by 8/27.

i can only do cedar rapids and beloit right now,final game of the year next monday