Most of my Twins PC FT!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaddie84

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Bucket Link

I've decided to reorganize my collection. I'm getting away from current Twins players and focusing more on HOF MLB/NFL players and current Vikings. My primary wants are in my sig. I'm offering up cards in the link above FT for sig wants, but I will also consider selling some.

I have a bunch of other MLB and NFL FT. I'm hoping to get some more scans up over the weekend. Feel free to ask :).

Thanks for looking!
-Chad

Chad,
Do you have any 2003 Diamond Kings Parallels of twins f/t?

Thanks
Zach

Hey Zach,

I've pretty much moved all the base/inserts/parallels on out. All I have left are "hits" and RCs. Sorry I can't be more help!

-Chad

Interested in a lot including the Revere gu, Mauer RC, Mientkiewicz auto, Gibson gu, Morneau TTT. Also interested in any other Mientkiewicz you might have FT, thanks!

please cmb
I like these
gardy topps vault blank back 1/1
morneau/kubel/liriano triple auto
mientkiewicz auto
mauer flashback fabrics gu
molitor/morneau dual gu
molitor manu patch
david price auto
clemente gu

plmk

Interested in a lot including the Revere gu, Mauer RC, Mientkiewicz auto, Gibson gu, Morneau TTT. Also interested in any other Mientkiewicz you might have FT, thanks!

Do you mean the Gibson Auto? The Morneau TTT is pending. Everything else is available. Do you still have the Killebrew American Pie Bat/Auto FT?

please cmb
I like these
gardy topps vault blank back 1/1
morneau/kubel/liriano triple auto
mientkiewicz auto
mauer flashback fabrics gu
molitor/morneau dual gu
molitor manu patch
david price auto
clemente gu

plmk

Pretty much my "Twins FT" is the only folder current in my bucket. I have the Clemente, but it's NFT, and the Price is long gone. Mientkiewicz is pending per autographhunter's response.

All others are available. I'm pretty much drooling over your Vikings autos/relics. Are most of them FT?

Let me see, I really like the Greenway NT, Harvin Mayo, Ponder Rudolph Dual Patch, Gerhart Prime Quad Jsy Auto, and several relics.

Do you mean the Gibson Auto? The Morneau TTT is pending. Everything else is available. Do you still have the Killebrew American Pie Bat/Auto FT?

Pretty much my "Twins FT" is the only folder current in my bucket. I have the Clemente, but it's NFT, and the Price is long gone. Mientkiewicz is pending per autographhunter's response.

All others are available. I'm pretty much drooling over your Vikings autos/relics. Are most of them FT?

Let me see, I really like the Greenway NT, Harvin Mayo, Ponder Rudolph Dual Patch, Gerhart Prime Quad Jsy Auto, and several relics.

the harvin is nft and i have to check if i still have the gerhart,most of the others are ft some are harder to get than others though

the harvin is nft and i have to check if i still have the gerhart,most of the others are ft some are harder to get than others though

Sounds good. What would you want for the Ponder/Rudolph Patch and the Greenway NT Auto? I'm thinking the triple for these two or the Gardy and the pile of relics you listed. I could throw in some other stuff for the Gerhart if you still have it too. -Chad

Yes, I meant the Gibson auto, sorry. The Killebrew is still available, but at the moment I'd rather trade the other Killebrew cert I have. I could do the other Killebrew cert for the Mientkiewicz auto, Gibson auto, and Revere gu. Thanks, and lmk if we can work out a deal.

Last edited:
Yes, I meant the Gibson auto, sorry. The Killebrew is still available, but at the moment I'd rather trade the other Killebrew cert I have. I could do the other Killebrew cert for the Mientkiewicz auto, Gibson auto, and Revere gu. Thanks, and lmk if we can work out a deal.

I'm sitting good on the Hillshire Farms auto. LMK if there's any shot at the bat auto, but I inderstand completely if you don't want to trade it. I'd definitely be open to throwing some more cards in for it.

Thanks,
-Chad

Could you PM me a price on the Span Chicle Auto /25?

PM Sent