Most Wanted List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zlw1,

I posted the trade, thanks!

The Hamels is going for that much? It'll have to stay on my wish list, sorry.

zlw1,

I posted the trade, thanks!

The Hamels is going for that much? It'll have to stay on my wish list, sorry.

Confirmed. Yeah, it's pricey. I've had 4 of them over the years, and I've seen them as high as $75-80 and as low as $30-35 when someone goofs on the listing on eBay. I've averaged about $55 for them when I've listed them.
Sometimes it's worth while to put a search out on them on eBay because they'll get listed cheap and you can snag one.

I'll definitely try that, thanks. I'm a dime bin diver so it's hard for me to fathom paying much more than a dollar for anything except for GU/auto, vintage stars and rookies, especially something Topps deliberately made less of to create demand.

bump - back to the top - I picked off about 20% of these off of sportlots - I know a few are these are $$$ but hopefully I can find a few of the affordable ones

bump - back to the top - overturned the list a lot again - there should be some easy hits in here - hoping to trade for a few

My baseball card trading philosophy is a simple one... trading cards I don't need for cards that I do need... in that spirit I'm posting my most wanted list to see if anybody has these cards and is willing to trade them for something I don't need on my trade pages. If you don't see anything on this list feel free to visit my full wantlists on my webpage in my signature. I am currently willing to buy reasonably priced cards off this list if I can't trade for them.

Here is my most wanted list:

1986 Drakes
#10 Keith Hernandez #11 Cal Ripken

1992 Score Hot Rookies
#2 Royce Clayton #7 Tino Martinez

1993 Donruss Longball Leaders
#LL-9 Ken Griffey Jr.

1993 Donruss Triple Play League Leaders
#L2 Maddux/Eckersley

1994 Fleer Ultra Phillies Finest (note, these are the mail-ins with the M prefix)
#M3 Darren Daulton #M4 John Kruk

1994 Score Select Skills
#SK6 Barry Bonds

1995 Bowman
#271 Scott Rolen

1995 Score Hall of Gold
#HG10 Mike Piazza #HG41 Alex Rodriguez

1997 Flair Showcase Wave of the Future
#11 David Arias (Ortiz)

1997 Fleer Goudey Greats
#11 Cal Ripken Jr.

1997 Score Pitcher Perfect
#3 Ripken/Rodriguez #1 Cal Ripken Jr.

2000 Upper Deck Five Tool Talents
#FT4 Derek Jeter

2001 Bowman's Best Rookie Fever
#RF7 Derek Jeter

2001 Topps Traded Who Would Have Thought
#WWHT1 Nolan Ryan

2001 Upper Deck
#295 Albert Pujols

2001 Upper Deck Vintage All-Star Tributes
#AS1 Derek Jeter

2002 Topps 206
#422B James Loney sky #428B Khalil Greene red background #438 Roberto Clemente

2004 Topps Fall Classic Covers
#FC2000 Yankees/Mets

2004 Topps World Series Highlights
#WS-WM Willie McCovey

2005 Fleer Ultra Follow the Leader Die Cut Gold
#8FL Scott Rolen

2005 Topps Heritage New Age Performers
#NAP7 Derek Jeter

2006 Fleer Greats of the Game Red Sox Greats
#BOS-TW Ted Williams

2007 Upper Deck First Edition Leading Off
#LO-WT Willy Taveras

2009 Topps Topps Town Gold
#FCTTT61 Zack Greinke

2010 Bowman Gold
#206 Madison Bumgarner #208 Buster Posey

2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out
#CMT11 Mickey Mantle #CMT60 Mickey Mantle

2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Starting Points
#SP-75 Hunter Pence

2017 Panini Contenders School Colors
#15 Logan Warmoth

2017 Topps Walmart Holiday Snowflake
#HMW107 Cole Hamels

2018 Topps Heritage Miracle of '69
#MO69-CJ Cleon Jones

2019 Bowman
#3 Bryce Harper

As always, let me know what you have and what you're looking for in return. Feel free to visit my complete online wantlists and trade pages via the link in my sig. My trade pages are freshly updated with lots of #'d cards, inserts, and parallels!

Thanks for looking!
I could use this:
2014 Bowman Blue #101 Matt Holliday /500

Have this:
1997 Score Pitcher Perfect
#3 Ripken/Rodriguez

bump - got one via trade and a few more via sportlots and ebay - a couple more incoming via ebay - looking for trades for some more

bump - turned the list over a lot again - there a couple of new relatively easy hits in here - hoping to make some trades

Do you have any Trouts for trade, I didn't see any on your list. I have a bunch of the 2020 DK all time DK's. LMK DG