Most Wanted List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DG,

I have a couple of Trout's for trade but I would only trade them for other Trouts or hard-to-get players.

DG,

I have a couple of Trout's for trade but I would only trade them for other Trouts or hard-to-get players.
I'm not asking for Trout auto's, if you have some base Trouts or Inserts that I need or other players from my sig. Keep in mind I have inserts for you. DG

DG,

I just traded you the only two LeMahieu's I had. I have a few Trout and Alonso inserts but I would only trade them for other Trouts or Alonsos. I buy most of my cards at shows and you can get pretty much any player's inserts for a quarter or a dime but the top end guys like Trout and Alonso are usually a dollar for more so I don't trade what I have of them unless they're for similar cards I would have a hard time getting.

DG,

I just traded you the only two LeMahieu's I had. I have a few Trout and Alonso inserts but I would only trade them for other Trouts or Alonsos. I buy most of my cards at shows and you can get pretty much any player's inserts for a quarter or a dime but the top end guys like Trout and Alonso are usually a dollar for more so I don't trade what I have of them unless they're for similar cards I would have a hard time getting.
Ok all you really had to tell me is that you don't have any of my needs. I say it and hear it all the time. Thanks Anyways DG

My baseball card trading philosophy is a simple one... trading cards I don't need for cards that I do need... in that spirit I'm posting my most wanted list to see if anybody has these cards and is willing to trade them for something I don't need on my trade pages. If you don't see anything on this list feel free to visit my full wantlists on my webpage in my signature. I am currently willing to buy reasonably priced cards off this list if I can't trade for them.

Here is my most wanted list:

1986 Drakes
#10 Keith Hernandez #11 Cal Ripken

1992 Score Hot Rookies
#2 Royce Clayton

1993 Donruss Triple Play League Leaders
#L2 Maddux/Eckersley

1994 Fleer Ultra Phillies Finest (note, these are the mail-ins with the M prefix)
#M3 Darren Daulton #M4 John Kruk

1994 Score Select Skills
#SK6 Barry Bonds

1997 Flair Showcase Wave of the Future
#11 David Arias (Ortiz)

1997 Fleer Goudey Greats
#11 Cal Ripken Jr.

1997 Score Pitcher Perfect
#1 Cal Ripken Jr.

2001 Bowman's Best Rookie Fever
#RF7 Derek Jeter

2001 Topps Traded Who Would Have Thought
#WWHT1 Nolan Ryan

2001 Upper Deck
#295 Albert Pujols

2002 Topps 206
#422B James Loney sky #428B Khalil Greene red background #438 Roberto Clemente

2003 Upper Deck MVP Talk of the Town
#TT5 Ken Griffey Jr.

2004 Topps Fall Classic Covers
#FC2000 Yankees/Mets

2004 Topps World Series Highlights
#WS-WM Willie McCovey

2004 Upper Deck Power Up! Shining Through
#ST-62 Jose Vidro

2005 Fleer Ultra Follow the Leader Die Cut Gold
#8FL Scott Rolen

2005 Topps Dem Bums
#DB-DS Duke Snider

2005 Topps Heritage New Age Performers
#NAP7 Derek Jeter

2006 Fleer Greats of the Game Red Sox Greats
#BOS-TW Ted Williams

2006 Topps Heritage New Age Performers
#NAP-IS Ichiro Suzuki

2006 Topps Hobby Masters
#HM16 Ichiro Suzuki

2007 Topps Generation Now
#156 David Wright #411 Prince Fielder #431 Ian Kinsler

2007 Topps Josh Gibson Home Run History
#1 #71

2009 Topps Topps Town Gold
#FCTTT61 Zack Greinke

2010 Bowman Gold
#206 Madison Bumgarner #208 Buster Posey

2011 Topps Update Series Topps Town
#TTU-36 Jered Weaver

2017 Panini Contenders School Colors
#15 Logan Warmoth

2017 Topps Walmart Holiday Snowflake
#HMW107 Cole Hamels

2019 Bowman
#3 Bryce Harper

As always, let me know what you have and what you're looking for in return. Feel free to visit my complete online wantlists and trade pages via the link in my sig. My trade pages are freshly updated with lots of #'d cards, inserts, and parallels!

Thanks for looking!
I have some 150,000 cards and what I don't sell, I'll give the remaining to my grandsons. Selling at a low price to help collectors as I've enjoyed this for over 35 years. You have to email me as I'm going from one box to another...This way as I go & I can update and continue
looking. Email - [email protected] - Ed
We can list on the site once we agree on what we end up with.

bump - back to the top with lists updated - I put a couple of base sets I only need a few of here - should be some easy hits

I don't have anything on your wantlist. If you want take a look at my trade pages in my signature and let me know if there's anything you can use.

Thank you