Moved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

could you please check me for the jj hardys please I will see what else catches my eye as soon as I get home from work

Camsue - I'll mark them pending for you. Just let me know if you find anything else and I'll get the deal posted up for us shortly after. I appreciate it!

Thanks
Craig

interested in:
-1993 Ted Williams #29 George Foster
-2005 Southern League Top Prospects Grandstand #26 Tony Gwynn Jr.
-2004 Southern League Top Prospects Grandstand #14 Tony Gwynn Jr.
I would do hidden cash w/ SASE, lmk..... ~Rooster.

Mark Buehrle
Joe Crede
Josh Fields
George Foster
Lucas Harrell
Brian McCann
Jerry Owens
Eddie Pearson
Aaron Rowand
Ulacia White Sox prospect
Lance Johnson White Sox leaf

Still have these?

Add this:
2004 Southern League Top Prospects Grandstand #1 Kris Honel

That would make it $13 right? If so you can post.

Last edited:
Camsue - I'll mark them pending for you. Just let me know if you find anything else and I'll get the deal posted up for us shortly after. I appreciate it!

Thanks
Craig
cam you check me for these hidden cash ok with you 5 correct

-2007 Southern League Prospects Grandstand #22 Mark Reynolds
2002 Bowman Draft #BDP99 B.J. Upton RC
2002 Leaf Gold Rookies #6 Mark Prior

Thanks
Craig
cam you check me for these hidden cash ok with you 5 correct

-2007 Southern League Prospects Grandstand #22 Mark Reynolds
2002 Bowman Draft #BDP99 B.J. Upton RC
2002 Leaf Gold Rookies #6 Mark Prior

Camsue - It's actually $7.00 delivered with the Hardy's. Did you still want those? Please let me know and I'll get it posted up for us.

Thanks
Craig

yes 7 is good I will try to mail out Monday sorry for the double post internet has had a crazy lag all day

Hey I missed it earlier can you add the Cargo Auto to our other deal. If that is the same one with the Rockies now. Send me a PM and let me know.

Steve - The deal has been posted. I appreciate it as always! (Payment for our previous deal arrived today and the Trade Manager has been updated!)

Curt - On my way to check the PM now.

Matt - It's him. I'm so out of touch, I had to search to find out who CarGo was... I hate when life gets in the way of Baseball! I'll post it up shortly.

Thanks
Craig