Mr. Baseball and Magnum PI in one package!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I got home from work today and a SASE was sitting on the kitchen counter. I only had 1 request out, so I knew who had returned it. I was hoping for the best when I opened it and it was delivered!

Tom Selleck, c/o the NRA, signed 3/3 cards for me. 2 Magnum PI cards and his 1992 UD SP4 Mr. Baseball card w/ a guest appearance from some scrub Yankee. How cool would this be to get a dual signature? I think it took around 1 month, but I kept the receipt when I mailed it so I can check exactly how long when I dig it up. The envelope was postmarked Honolulu, HI. Nice!!

Selleck is one of my favorite actors, so I was incredibly pumped to get this back. I actually can't think of a non sports celebrity who I would really want a signature from other than Sellect, except maybe Clint Eastwood.

MrBaseball.jpg

Magnum.jpg

Man, that is awesome makes me want to find a Mr. Baseball card from us and send it out.. I wonder if Costner signs threw the mail.. I got a baseball card with him in a Ranger uniform.

Take a look again at the scrub Yankee on the card...not a scrub, but the Big Hurt who played 1st base for the Yankees in Mr. Baseball who took the job from Selleck's character causing him to go to Japan.

I know, that was a joke. I collected Frank Thomas for years. I'd love to get it signed by Thomas as well someday. That would make a very sweet dual auto!

Take a look again at the scrub Yankee on the card...not a scrub, but the Big Hurt who played 1st base for the Yankees in Mr. Baseball who took the job from Selleck's character causing him to go to Japan.

Selleck was 47 when that movie was made, by the way. He actually looked like he could have played for real.

Last edited:
Nice pick up
I never thought of sending to the NRA I have a few Mr Baseball
will be sending him a card thanks again