Msc 90's Packs FS .25 per pack - 1992 Ultra, 1990 Donruss, 1991 Leaf Studio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topaz77

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have some misc packs from the 90's FS. Looking for .25 per pack plus shipping. LMK if interested.

Thanks.

1992 Ultra Series 2 (14 cards per pack) (16 packs available)
1990 Donruss (3 puzzle pieces & 16 Cards per pack) (8 packs available)
1991 Leaf Studio (3 puzzle pieces & 10 Cards per pack) (33 packs available)

Last edited:
Moving in the near future and would like to clear these out. Anyone interested? Make an offer.

Thanks.

would you do $15.00 shipped for all of it??

I'm short two packs of the 1990 Donruss, so only 8 packs left, (must have sold them or gave them away as a bonus). Anyway, if you still want the remaining lot for $15, and if you are ok that I ship via media to save on shipping costs, then I'm ok with the offer.

LMK and I will post the sale (or you can, either way.)

Thanks, Tim

I'm short two packs of the 1990 Donruss, so only 8 packs left, (must have sold them or gave them away as a bonus). Anyway, if you still want the remaining lot for $15, and if you are ok that I ship via media to save on shipping costs, then I'm ok with the offer.

LMK and I will post the sale (or you can, either way.)

Thanks, Tim

tim,

acceptable, going on vacation next week, when I get back will do the transaction. need to save money for vacation.

steve