multi-sport list FS w/albies , gleyber , miggy , harper , lebron , big ben , ssp's ++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sure would like to get a few of these out of here , so one more try before spending another weekend in the 95 degree heat at the market.....

Sorry missed this earlier. Are you only looking to sell?

currently still unemployed and thanks to the loss of pop and grandma along with mom being put into a home against our wishes , i am in a HUGE financial bind that has no definitive time table for being sorted out....right now i need to raise roughly 3k over the next 2-3 weeks and for that reason , at this time , on these items , yes i am only looking to sell...

that said , i am trying to work up a list of smaller items (which may be listed as singles , player lots , team lots , or just simple random lots) that i would be willing to sell or trade up for a few items that might be easier to move....

another friday night bump before a long weekend at the market....would love to move a couple of these lighten my load and clear space on the tables while raising money to help with a big insurance bill due tomorrow.....

If you will take 3.00 well concealed cash and a SASE for the following card go ahead and post it up:

2013 Topps Update #US193B Max Scherzer SP/Blue jersey

Thanks,

Bryon

If you will take 3.00 well concealed cash and a SASE for the following card go ahead and post it up:

2013 Topps Update #US193B Max Scherzer SP/Blue jersey

Thanks,

Bryon

bryon , looks like most have been going in the 5-8 dlvd range recently....i cant go quite as low as 3 , but i could do 5 w/ a sase or 7 via my bubble mailer....

anyone care to take a few of these off my hands tonight ? off to the fort for the evening now but would love to return home tonight and find a few deals in the works that could be shipped out tomorrow....

How much for these 2 cards:

2017 Donruss Whammy #W4 Bryce Harper 30.00
2018 Topps Base Set Photo Variations #699A Gleyber Torres/Bat in both hands S2 35.00

I'd love to buy that 2016 Topps Update #US206B Salvador Perez AS SP/w/Ball, but $160 is way more than I can offer. Not to insult you or low-ball you, but I could do 20% of that. What do you think?

I can offer $20 for the Gleyber Torres.

Thanks
Kirby

looks like they're still moving fairly well in the 28-32 range so would really be looking for something more in that neighborhood if possible....

How much for these 2 cards:

2017 Donruss Whammy #W4 Bryce Harper 30.00
2018 Topps Base Set Photo Variations #699A Gleyber Torres/Bat in both hands S2 35.00

asking prices on those two were posted as 30 and 35 respectively....could knock off $10 and do the pair for 55 dlvd....

What do you need fot this

asking price was posted as 35 , but would let it go for 30 dlvd....

I'd love to buy that 2016 Topps Update #US206B Salvador Perez AS SP/w/Ball, but $160 is way more than I can offer. Not to insult you or low-ball you, but I could do 20% of that. What do you think?

sorry but i cant go nearly that low.....since i acquired this one , i've tried to track the sales of 2016 update ssp's but at 1 in 21 cases they just don't pop up all that frequently....thus far i have only found 2 (of ANY player) that sold for less than 100.....(a recent altuve that went for 80 and a wil myers that sold for $6 when the product first came out before people realized how rare they really).....the only other perez listed on ebay recently has a 299 BIN/BO (compared to mine with a 199 BIN/BO)....i think the best i could do on it would be 110...

Last edited:
How much for this one?

2015 topps archives signature series buyback auto (1992 topps gold winner) 690 john franco 18/51 new york mets

i've seen a lot of his buyback autos but never another of this version so don't have a sales history to go by .....how about 10 dlvd ?