Multiple older sets FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have never really been a huge set collector but I have been able to put a few together over the years. Space is becoming harder for me to come by to store my PCs so its time to try and find these a new home. I've already broken up a few but I'm going to throw these out and see if there is any interest from those of you that do collect sets.

I will trade or sell, while keeping in mind it will not be cheap to mail unless anyone has a better way of doing than I am aware of. The ideal situation would be to find someone that would be interested in all of them. (would make you a great offer)

Here is what I have.

1996 Leaf Preferred Steel
1997 Pinnacle
2000 UD Ovation
2000 Fleer Greats of the Game
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game
2003 Flair
2004 UD Prosigs
2005 Fleer Authentix
2005 Zenith
2007 UD Masters
2010 Topps Chrome (pulled the Stanton)

Football
1998 CE Masters base set all #'d/5000 (2 Manning and two Moss RCs in the set as well as H Ward RC)
1998 CE Masters SP set all #'d /3000

Let me see what I can find on the shipping.

I just learned about these myself....Regional Flat Rate A boxes are great for these sort of items. You would have to order free boxes from USPS store, they aren't available at the post office counter. Shipping is $7.5-10 for a 10x7x4 box with ANY weight inside. Much cheaper than Medium Flat Rate. You also get PayPal discount if printed online.

https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-regional-rate-box-a1-P_RRB_A1

How much shipped for these:

2000 UD Ovation
2000 Fleer Greats of the Game
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game
2010 topps chrome

Good news/Bad News

First, the Topps Chrome does have the Stanton still in the set. Bad news is that the Ovation is missing the SP as well as the Superstar Spotlight cards.
Checking on postage rates for the other three sets tomorrow.
Rick

UPDATE:
The UD Ovation does have the Superstar Spotlight cards ( they were at the other end of the box) but doesn't have the #70 SP

Last edited:
Checked at the PO today. It appears that the cheapest I can mail from the PO is by placing the cards in a Priority Mail medium box which is going to be just over $15.

LMK if still interested and how you might like to proceed.

Yeah flat rate is what I use also and what I figured you would find out be best. So $15 for shipping, now how much for the set(s)?

Oh, the dreaded how much question. : ) That why I don't like to try an sell things. I don't know what OPG would have listed but these are the most recent set prices I can locate.

2000 UD Ovation ?? without #70 ??
2000 Fleer Greats of the Game $40
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game $50
2010 Topps Chrome $50

What do you think is fair?