My autographs this week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
A few TTMs and a few ebay purchases

TTM
Sam McCullum 2/2 extra is FT
mccullumsam80t.jpg

Tom Veryzer 4/4 all FT
veryzertomttmlot.jpg

eBay
9 card Mariners lot included 2 players that I needed one of which is deceased.
scurryrod89ud.jpg
wilkensonbill87f.jpg

marinersftlot.jpg

Picked up these last three 9 card lots from the same seller figuring they might be needed by some of you guys and gals.
aslotft.jpg
rangersftlot.jpg
redsoxftlot.jpg

I could use your extra McCullum, if it's the same card pictured. I would also take the 81F Simpson off your hands if you didn't already need that one. Lastly, I would take the 75 North auto too.

Did you check the Scurry out before hand? I don't really know his sig w/o matching it up, but I know he is one of those guys that you just scratch your head about, meaning they sell for way more than you'd expect. Perhaps the guy didn't sign much at all, because being dead doesn't always equate to expensive and he certainly was not anything to right home about when looking at careers!

I always Like seeing your Autos for the week Ed, Nice thanks Kyle
Thanks, that's very nice.
Hi Ed, what would you need for the Buddy Bell?
Do you have any type of auto tradelist. I'd be interested in autos in this order.
Any Seattle autos I need. Please check site below.
A&H or Topps Heritage autos
All-Stars, ROYs, or MVPs
I could use your extra McCullum, if it's the same card pictured. I would also take the 81F Simpson off your hands if you didn't already need that one. Lastly, I would take the 75 North auto too.

Did you check the Scurry out before hand? I don't really know his sig w/o matching it up, but I know he is one of those guys that you just scratch your head about, meaning they sell for way more than you'd expect. Perhaps the guy didn't sign much at all, because being dead doesn't always equate to expensive and he certainly was not anything to right home about when looking at careers!
Curt, I can set them side. The McCullum that is not scanned is not quite as clean, the S in Sam is a little messy as it looks like he wrote it twice. Did you want to trade for these or buy? Also the North as some significant creases but does not really detract from the auto. I'd probably just throw it in if you were buying.

The Scurry I did compare to a few other and they really all looked different to me. Who knows what to expect for someone with that many problems, he might have 100 different sigs depending on the day. I may try to upgrade it at some point but for now its Mariner 252 to me.

P.S. I guess you finally got those other two from our trade? I wonder what too it so long to go 70 miles?

Go ahead and give me a buy price. I do have a few of those A.D. items, where just his name appears (no pic) set aside for you as well. No rush on inking a deal though for those.

I will take all the cards noted, regardless of flaws.

Yes, the two others arrived the other day. I want to say they were postmarked 11-4. I don't know what is up with my work address, but I get more late mail there then I ever have anywhere else!

The good news possibly is that my office moved to Bellevue and a new address. Maybe that one will be better!

Thanks, that's very nice.

Do you have any type of auto tradelist. I'd be interested in autos in this order.
Any Seattle autos I need. Please check site below.
A&H or Topps Heritage autos
All-Stars, ROYs, or MVPs

Curt, I can set them side. The McCullum that is not scanned is not quite as clean, the S in Sam is a little messy as it looks like he wrote it twice. Did you want to trade for these or buy? Also the North as some significant creases but does not really detract from the auto. I'd probably just throw it in if you were buying.

The Scurry I did compare to a few other and they really all looked different to me. Who knows what to expect for someone with that many problems, he might have 100 different sigs depending on the day. I may try to upgrade it at some point but for now its Mariner 252 to me.

P.S. I guess you finally got those other two from our trade? I wonder what too it so long to go 70 miles?

Go ahead and give me a buy price. I do have a few of those A.D. items, where just his name appears (no pic) set aside for you as well. No rush on inking a deal though for those.

I will take all the cards noted, regardless of flaws.

Yes, the two others arrived the other day. I want to say they were postmarked 11-4. I don't know what is up with my work address, but I get more late mail there then I ever have anywhere else!

The good news possibly is that my office moved to Bellevue and a new address. Maybe that one will be better!

Curt how about $4 for the 3 dlvd in a padded envelope?