My Best Pull This Year so far By FAR lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vixsportscards

Prospect
DSC00976.jpg

I think it will grade real high maybe a 10 with 10 pristine it is that nice , but is my best pull this year so far , and really been wanting one almost bought one on ebay also lol I saved $300 there lol

There are 9 Pristine 10's out of 190 graded versions of that card, so probably unlikely. Over half are 9.5's though, so I would imagine a good specimen has a solid chance at that.

thank you motown g , I havent had a pull like this in a longtime ,but then again I had not bought a box in a few years , been doing mostly singles on tradesites and ebay , and was so fustrated losing out on a few on ebay trying to be cheap and save a couple bucks lol , good thing I didnt win one on ebay

yes cjay101 , I was thinking the same thing , I have seen quite a few of them in person and this one is very well centered and the auto is really bold , I would be very happy with the 9.5 /10 auto lol , but like the excitement of dreaming lol and well I honestly think this has a chance , I had bought the box at a show I went to recently to Raw Grade with Beckett a few cards of mine , since I did so well with the grading I bought th ebox and cracked , the beckett guy said it was to late to submitt it since it was the end of the day , but did say he thought is was one of the better ones he has seen in awhile , and it had a legit chance of the pristine , my smile was hugh lol