My Better Autos for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi luis on vacation...the pujols is long gone have a bunch of his inserts and I think gu'd always looking for autos Gwynn Headley gyorko Alonzo etc... lmk bob
QUOTE=criollos;3411532]Hi:
I can probably use the Lindor, P.Alvarez, and Nova. If you can, please let me know which specific autos of those players you have available. Thank you.

Luis

Bob:
I'm at work now. Please let me get home and search through you links to figure out what I can use. I went through the first link and saw a few autos I can trade for. Did I see a Donruss Pujols auto available? If so, do I have anything that you would trade for it? Thanks,

Luis[/QUOTE]

Hi luis on vacation...the pujols is long gone have a bunch of his inserts and I think gu'd always looking for autos Gwynn Headley gyorko Alonzo etc... lmk bob
QUOTE=criollos;3411532]Hi:
I can probably use the Lindor, P.Alvarez, and Nova. If you can, please let me know which specific autos of those players you have available. Thank you.

Luis

Bob:
I'm at work now. Please let me get home and search through you links to figure out what I can use. I went through the first link and saw a few autos I can trade for. Did I see a Donruss Pujols auto available? If so, do I have anything that you would trade for it? Thanks,

Luis
[/QUOTE]

Bob:
I will have to double check later tonight when I get home, but I think I could trade for these autos

2010 Topps Peak Performance PPA-RR Randy Ruiz, Blue Jays
1996 Leaf Signature Pedro Borbon Braves Extend
2007 Bowman Heritage Jorge Cantu SG-JC Devil Rays Signs of Greatness
2008 UD A Piece of History 147 Luis Mendoza Rangers (274/499)
2006 Bowman Mike Aviles B114 Royals Blue 55/500
2007 Topps 52 T-AC Alexi Casilla Twins

Feel free to give me a look for the Musial, list needs some updating have a few new cards not listed (Banks, Griffey SR, ect) but I don't believe any of them are latino players.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...hat-I-can-get-lots-of-scans-inside&highlight=

I like the Pujols but I think it is too much for the Musial; also like the Stanton but I think it is not enough for the Musial. Either you can try picking something else from me, or direct me to more of your autos you may have available, please. Thanks!

Luis

Other than a small handful of stuff that came in the mail the past two days this is everything I own. I'll list what else I have shortly. As for the Pujols, the solo auto /199 is $250 but I just traded it a few hours ago on another site. I do have the Triple Auto Pujols/Edmonds/Rolen /10.If interested in the Triple let me know and I'll put together an offer.

Last edited:
Other than a small handful of stuff that came in the mail the past two days this is everything I own. I'll list what else I have shortly. As for the Pujols, the solo auto /199 is $250 but I just traded it a few hours ago on another site. I do have the Triple Auto Pujols/Edmonds/Rolen /10.If interested in the Triple let me know and I'll put together an offer.

Thanks, but I don't like multi-players autos. Let's see if we can find something else to add to the Stanton. Thanks!

Luis,

Loving the Musial. Also like the Ueberroth a little bit.

I mentioned this Posada before. Any interest in a deal? It's the only one I've ever seen - and he doesn't have a lot of on-card stuff. Note the ink is a little light.

Jorge Posada 2003 SP Authentic BuyBack Auto #/20
posada001_zpsf61c95f9.jpg
posbuybackcard001_zps2fb6a857.jpg

Luis,

Loving the Musial. Also like the Ueberroth a little bit.

I mentioned this Posada before. Any interest in a deal? It's the only one I've ever seen - and he doesn't have a lot of on-card stuff. Note the ink is a little light.

Jorge Posada 2003 SP Authentic BuyBack Auto #/20
posada001_zpsf61c95f9.jpg
posbuybackcard001_zps2fb6a857.jpg

Hi Bob:
I've been looking at your Posada since you first offered it here at The Bench. I'm having a hard time seeing how light it looks. I'm just having a hard time pulling the trigger on that one, I'm sorry.

Luis

I still like the Musial, what BV do you place of the Buxton?

I see 4 of the same Buxton autos that sold for $450, $430, $362, $315. Determining a BV will be difficult. I don't have much experience dealing with high sell value cards, so I will ask around and see what BV this card might be. I'm in need of on-card autos (Bowman or Bowman Chrome) of Carlos Correa, Nolan Arenado, Francisco Lindor, Jose Berrios, and other up and coming Prospects from PR.