My Christmas - Vintage style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardboard_fan

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I have wanted for awhile now to start picking up some more key vintage Braves RC's for my PC and thanks to wife I am able to cross two I have been after off my list

I am lucky to have Jess

1950Bowman56DelCrandallRC.jpg

1952Bowman244LewBurdetteRC.jpg

I am not a PSA fan personally so once I get a chance these will be going to SGC for reslabbing along with a couple others I hope to pick up soon with some gift cards I got from some others in my family

Thanks for the look,
Mike

Love the vintage stuff! More of a football guy myself, but can appreciate america's pastime! Not to bud in to your thread too much, but just a few pics of the two Braves with my twin sons....a few years ago since they are 19 now....thanx for sharing, Jeff

braves.jpg

Love the vintage stuff! More of a football guy myself, but can appreciate america's pastime! Not to bud in to your thread too much, but just a few pics of the two Braves with my twin sons....a few years ago since they are 19 now....thanx for sharing, Jeff

Very cool, thanks for sharing those pics