My First 5 Andre Dawson "Flips"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I've spent alot of time on eBay over the past few months selling my collection. During which time I've actually purchased my first 5 Andre Dawson cards with sole purpose of "flipping". I think I did pretty well considering "I" didn't have "me" bidding on them!

Thanks
Craig

#1) 2001 Topps Archives Autographs SP/200 $80.00 (Paid $38.00/Sold for $190.00)

#2) 2005 SP Legendary Cuts Glory Days Autograph Patch Gold 2/5 N/A (Paid $12.60/Sold $41.00)

#3) 2004 Diamond Kings DK Materials Framed Silver Sepia 07/10 (Paid $10.00/Sold $17.50)

#4) 2001 Fleer Genuine Names Of The Game Autographs #4 (Paid $16.35/Sold $31.55)

#5) 1991-1992 Donruss Elite 3 Card Lot Dawson, Gooden and HoJo (Paid $7.50/Sold $30.50)

*I sold the Gooden and HoJo to Rob at $4 each and relisted the Dawson and it sold for $22.50

I would be very happy with those results 24/7. lol
300% is pretty darn good, any day of the week!
Congrats Craig, even though you have to give up your passion, it doesn't hurt that your not losing 'that' much on it.

Zac

Great job, sometimes it's hard to find gems like that but when you do...bingo and jackpot!

Thanks everyone! I knew the Topps Autograph would net me a nice profit. I had no idea it would go for that much though!

Thanks
Craig

If you have the time, do your research and know your product very well there is money to made in baseball cards folks:)

Very nice, but still very risky. I'd say you scored on that archives auto for sure, but I'd also bet a 2nd copy selling now wouldn't reach half that total. Right place at the right time!

That's the tough part about selling on ebay, it's flukey and you never know what's going to happen.

I was watching a couple cards Craig, you are making a killing! It must be sad to see all those nice cards leave though, I'm way too attached to mine, they're like part of the family.