My first completed Rainbow- 2009 Bowman Chrome 44 Ryan Braun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tugboat2648

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Showing off my first completed rainbow. Just got in the last two cards in the mail today (I saved the base and the regular refractor for last). And as always Im always looking for any Ryan Brauns that arent on my havelist.

Also, the rest of my Ryan Braun collection is completely scanned and organized here: http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg49/tugboat2648/Ryan%20Braun-%20NFT/

2009 Bowman Chrome 44 (1.5)
2009 Bowman Chrome Refractors 44 (4)
2009 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractors 44 (10) #57/150
2009 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractors 44 (20) #44/50
2009 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractors 44 (N/A) #17/25
2009 Bowman Chrome Red Refractors 44 (N/A) #1/5
2009 Bowman Chrome SuperFractors 44 (N/A) #1/1
2009 Bowman Chrome X-Fractors (6) #96/250

09BowmanChromeRainbow300.jpg
[/IMG]

09Braunrainbowbacks.jpg
[/IMG]

thanks for the look
Alex

True rainbow with the 1/1, very nice! I can't stand when people say they have the rainbow...except for the 1/1 which "they don't count":rolleyes:

Wow, super job Alex! Great rainbow of the Hebrew Hammer!

It's possible I have a few you need since we last traded...lmk if you want to swap dupes at some point.

Best, Rob.

True rainbow with the 1/1, very nice! I can't stand when people say they have the rainbow...except for the 1/1 which "they don't count":rolleyes:

I have countless Bradshaw rainbows that I cant find the 1/1's for...the hard set to make is the print plates or auto'd print plates...all 1/1's....drives me nuts...but man is it ever exciting when you can find one in the wild or trade for one.

Wow, super job Alex! Great rainbow of the Hebrew Hammer!

It's possible I have a few you need since we last traded...lmk if you want to swap dupes at some point.

Best, Rob.

Thanks Rob
Im certainly always interested in swapping dupes- all my Braun dupes are listed on my site (under the Baseball FT by player tab). If theres anything you can use shoot me a PM

Nice!

I liked the look of the 09 Bowman Chrome.. The colors looked a lot better than in past years

thanks
I completely agree with you about the colors- the Gold refractors especially (the ones numbered to /50) I think really look great in person. They just seem so much brighter this year.