My First Nice Lankford of the Year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rl16

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I bought my self a birthday present last week on EBAY. Pretty happy to get it for about $20 delivered. A few other 1 of 1s have gone for anywhere from $50-$80 in the past couple of months. This makes my third Lankford 1 of 1.

focusfront.jpg

focusback.jpg

Nice... was wondering the other day how your player collection was coming along.

Seems to be very slow this year. The Mastepiece is only the third Lankford I have added this year. I hate to say it, but Burbank is looking to be about the only source for non 1 of 1s I can find. They have about 10 or so cards I need. Some are at book price, others are almost twice as much.

Ray

Great pick up! Players like Lankford deserve player collectors. You might have to bite the bullet and go with Burbank.

That's what I was thinking Dark Angel. If this card was sold in the year 2000 it was probably a few hundred bucks. I know Rickey 1/1's back then would sell for over a thousand! No auto, no GU, just a 1/1 insert card.

$20, what a great find!