My First Sketch Card Completed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VistaViper

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
This will be the first of many in many different mediums.

My scanner just doesn't want to scan pencil. This does look better in real life believe it or not. :p I have backs that will go on them.

Let me know what you think. I can take the criticism.

Pujols1-1.jpg

Jeff

Looks pretty good. I bought a sketch card similar to that, by an artist. It looked like a professionally made card. The artist had done some work for other sketch cards, but I believe these were just personal cards he was selling, as the prices didn't go too high, even though they were marked as 1/1s. Still a cool oddball for the player collector.

very nice
if you were to make a california angels Bo Jackson one i would buy or trade for it
~Chris

I like it, if I pull any sketch cards, I will be happy to trade them to you so you have additional submission possibilities!

Thanks Guys for your nice comments!

It looks great! Are you doing these to submit to Topps as part of their Series 2 promotion?

Is Topps doing a promotion? I don't buy new cards very often so I wasn't aware. Is it a competition?

very nice
if you were to make a california angels Bo Jackson one i would buy or trade for it
~Chris

I would love to do one for you! I was hoping someone would ask. Do you have a special pose or picture you would like me to work from? I'd make sure you liked it before we traded.

I like it, if I pull any sketch cards, I will be happy to trade them to you so you have additional submission possibilities!

Are you referring to the Topps promotion mentioned above? What products do they come in? Are they hard to find?

Thanks,
Jeff

In 2010 Topps Series 2 there are blank sketch cards that you can make your own and submit to have it produced and inserted in next year's product. They are currently selling on eBay for around a buck a piece. I'm busting a few boxes this week, and would be glad to send you the blank sketch cards I pull. I have zero artistic ability, so they might as well go to someone who can do something with them. Jeremy

In 2010 Topps Series 2 there are blank sketch cards that you can make your own and submit to have it produced and inserted in next year's product. They are currently selling on eBay for around a buck a piece. I'm busting a few boxes this week, and would be glad to send you the blank sketch cards I pull. I have zero artistic ability, so they might as well go to someone who can do something with them. Jeremy

That would be great. Please just let me know what I can send you for them. I'll do my best to make it worth your while.

Very, very nice! If you ever do a Ryan I would love to take a look at it.

I'll work on a Ryan for you in the near future. Only because you are a Louisville brother. :p

I've got 3 of the blank sketch cards from 2010 Topps Series 2.
If you or anybody wants them they yours for $1.50 - just to cover shipping.

Thanks and please PM if interested.