My First TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JWhat3480

Prospect
Sent this out on 12/24 and I already got it back in the mail today. I couldn't have asked for a better first success. Brett Hull 1/1

picture327z.jpg

Congrats on the first success!! I'll never forget the thrill of opening my first TTM envelope. Great memory. Good luck in the hobby for the future!

Awesome first success! Congrats! This is one you will remember for the rest of your life.

Congrats on the success, assuming you just opened it today and it arrived yesterday since today is a postal holiday...

thanks everyone!! my friend (jrchoholic83) has been telling me for months and months about what a thrill it is to receive TTM's and how addicting it is, he even has given me a couple of them (Chris Carter, Kevin Tapani, and Greg Gagne), but it wasn't until I got this that I actually realized that he wasn't crappin' me!! haha!!

Wow! Your Hull looks a lot better than mine!

Your thanking me now, but you'll be cursing me after the first week of no returns!

Jeremy